56-60

EN
MTLNovel
Home » After Transmigration, I Spit Rainbow Farts and Overturned the Car ISRF » Chapter 56:
After Transmigration, I Spit Rainbow Farts and Overturned the Car Chapter 56:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
At the boot banquet, Lin Luo did drank a lot of alcohol. He was drunk. His speech was a bit volatile, and his face was flushed red. However, everyone except Li Sen was like this on the whole table, so he didn’t wink at all. Within her controllable range.

The producer next to her also drank a lot of alcohol. Lin Luo looked at it coldly, but found that this person seemed to be not good at drinking. At first he was still decent. When he drank too much, he became a little unruly and dishonest, greasy and greasy. He stretched out his hand to put on Lin Luo's shoulder. Lin Luo tried to vomit and ran out to avoid it.

As soon as Liang Yu in the lobby saw Lin Luo stumbled out of the box, he hurriedly followed and held her from behind: "Luo Luo, it's okay. If you can't drink, you can drink less."

Lin Luo obediently put his head on Liang Yu's shoulder, and said vaguely: "No...nothing...I'm a newcomer...don't drink, don't drink. ...Isn't it not giving face... will be said, so... so I must drink it."

Said that the whole individual lost his strength and all leaned on Liang Yu. Liang Yu was also thin, but he supported her forcibly, put her gently in a corner to rest, then took out a thermos cup from the bag and twisted it. Open the lid and pat Lin Luo lightly: "Luo Luo, Luo Luo, wake up, we drank the sober soup, be good."

"Um, okay, thank you Sister Liang." Lin Luo almost couldn't open his eyes, but still obediently stretched out two paws, held the thermos cup, and slowly pecked.

Her blush was flushing, her eyes narrowed barely, her lips moved slightly, her voice was soft, and she looked sassy. Liang Yu held back her sigh, she couldn't bear to look, and turned her back. , Just in time to see a group of people coming out of the box crookedly.

Only Li Sen was more sober. He saw them when he went out and beckoned: "Liang Yu, come and clean up your Lin Luo's things. It will be over today. Go back and rest early. Remember not to come tomorrow afternoon. late."

"Okay, Director Li." Liang Yu hurriedly entered the box to help Lin Luo tidy up her bag script and other things. When he came out, he found that Lin Luo had finished the hangover soup and there was no water spilled around. Sign, lowered his head, smiled, and the smile was a bit bitter.

Then he walked over and helped Lin Luo back to the hotel, and Lin Luo seemed completely unconscious, and collapsed on her body like a mess of mud, but Liang Yu didn't let her bump, he was still cautious. Helped her back to the hotel.

When he reached the door of the room, he pushed Lin Luo against the wall, supported her with one hand, and drew the phone and room card with the other hand in the bag, unlocked the phone with Lin Luo's fingerprint, and lowered her hair. After sending a text message, I deleted the chat history, wiped off my fingerprints with a wet tissue, and put it back in the bag.

After everything was settled, he brushed open the door with a "di-" sound, and then put Lin Luo on the bed with a half-help and half-mopping, tucked the quilt for her, and left.

Of course the room card was also put in her own pocket.

Wang Fei has been in this industry for more than ten years. He has a good degree of education, good looks, good double business, and a smooth journey. In this industry, he has often accepted self-recommended pillow seats from new actresses.

I give you a resource, you give me a joy, each takes what is needed, and the two do not owe each other.

Generally speaking, the new actress who is arranged next to him when drinking is usually his prey that night.