.Ch 16. THE END

HEY LOVES I HOPE YOU DONT HATE ME FOR TAKING THIS LONG

ITS THE FINAL CHAPTER TUTUUTUTU

Psh you're worthless.
how can't you recognize your own mother?
ha, you're a freak it runs in your blood. give me control give me the wheel. come on johnny.

My head started to spin and I felt weak...
my what. my mother? she's my mother? nooo, she's joking. But what if she isn't, she pulls a picture out of her pocket of her and I eating ice cream on it. It was a picture of me when I was little, there was no other explanation for why she had that. My heart dropped, and my insides shook. A sick feeling clouded my stomach. no no no. no fucking way. I looked at her and my eyes began to water.... no wonder dad told me she was dead.

haha, you're messed up. you're both monsters it seems. Here I think it's time for you to go.

Exhaustion overtook me and I suddenly fell asleep...

John felt like he was in the backseat. He only saw glimpses of what was going on.

"HEY, lady come the hell out!" IT yelled at her aggravated. He tried to pry off the power dampener with no avail.

"It's about time! I was waiting for you. So I have a proposition to make" Volcan said enthusiastically.

"What the fuck told you this was a good idea. You put me in fucking chains like an animal and expect me to help you?! What's in it for me!" IT seethed pulling at the chains.

"It's quite simple really, I'll help you get rid of John for good. And we can become partners." Volcan grinned.

At that, his interest perked. Well, this would be an interesting turn of events. If she is who she says she is willing to get rid of John then maybe this would be a worthwhile deal. After all, John was a nuisance who put him away like he was something to be ashamed of. He was weak and incapable of doing what was necessary.

so sure IT was quite interested in this offer.

"How would you pull it off?... Would I truly be free of John?" He spoke wearily.

"That's more like it. And yes we have a girl with an ability that allows her to shut down or silence a conscious in this case she would be silencing John allowing you to hold the reigns." Volcan paused.

"I feel like you deserve a name you're not quite John or IT but I feel that something less dehumanizing is needed.." She thought for a moment while IT cocked his eyebrow.

"Call me Blade, bitch." he snapped impatiently.

"alright if that's what you want." She shrugged.

"Also, for this treatment to work, you need to get rid of attachment... In other words, those pesky friends of yours are gonna have to go, then John will have nothing to fight for. If you're up for the challenge 'blade'?" She added on her eyes glimmering with wild excitement.

"And soon after that everything will go according to plan." She whispered.

Blade's eyes flickered conflicted his head began to pound and he felt as if he were fading.

"GO away you pathetic excuse for a person. Get out and go choke on your own failures" He spoke to John frustrated.

"No." John snapped back into control. He glared at Volcan with an unhinged fury.

"I don't think I'll let you do that. I believe you underestimate me." He smirked knowingly.

"You can't do anything with those ability-dampening cuffs" she scoffed.
Her eyes burned into his. He stood up and met her with a chuckle.