.Ch 3.

"Huh?" Blyke spun around and saw blood begin to pool around me

"John?!" He panicked and picked me up. Blyke quickly took me into the dorm and put pressure on the injuries. Blyke was surprised that I hadn't passed out sooner. Quickly he picked up the phone and called Elaine

"Pick up. Pick up. Come on!" Ring ring.

"Blyke! Where have you been everyone's been so confused?" Elaine said cheery.

"Come to my dorm now please." Blyke said desperately.

"Okay." Elaine hung up. Blyke looked at my pale face concerned. He's lucky he's not dead... Blyke thought

Blyke heard a knock on the door.

"Come in its open." He said quickly. Elaine walked in and looked at me.

"!! What the heck happened to him?!?" She screeched.

"No time to explain fix him before he's dead." Blyke rushed. Elaine nodded and began to heal me who was still bleeding out. It took a while but once she finished she was drained.

"Care to explain?" Elaine whispered.

"Umm... so Ember took me and John here decided to pay them a visit and bail me out. I don't know why he got so wounded though, oh and somehow he didn't pass out until like 30 minutes later. I don't know why he didn't tell me though." Blyke explained. Elaine nodded.

"Ok, let him rest and uhh... yeah." Elaine shrugged walking out.

Blyke fell asleep. After a couple of hours I woke up with a massive headache.

"Mm..." I slowly got up. "Huh I'm not dead?" I whispered.

Blyke woke up moments later. "Hey John how are you feeling?" He asked calmly.

"Oh does somebody care about me now?" I teased.  

"Uh no I really didn't want to explain how a dead body ended up in my dorm though. Also, WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?" Blyke asked sternly.

"Um... there were a lot of people I had to fight to get to you if you haven't noticed." I responded.

"But, I didn't think you would get that hurt, how-" Blyke rambled.

"The last and strongest woman had some ability dampener so I couldn't copy or combine abilities, she was a god tier
And I was stuck with mid tier abilities." I concluded.

Blyke nodded. "Oh that makes sense I guess"

I got ready for class and headed out After first period my headache got really bad. It felt like sharp knives digging at my skull. The loud noises amplified the pain so quickly I left.. I'm king who cares if I ditch class. Blyke owes me one..

I climbed onto the roof top and sat down on the floor. I sighed softly letting my head relax.Let's have some fun. No, how many times have I told you to shut up! Okay then wallow in your own pity 'monster'. I shook my head squeezing my eyes shut and felt my eyes open I was in New Bostin the beaten bodies of all my classmates laid across the floor.  My eyes went wide and I froze looking at everyone around me.

"Stop stop stop stop stop... this isn't real no no no." The faces of the people on the floor suddenly shifted to those of Wellston. Zeke, Remi, Isen, Blyke, Arlo, Sera, and more...

"No! I didn't do this. I'm a monster I'm a monster." I mumbled. This was you're fault you're the one who used your ability.

"GET OUT OF MY HEAD! Stop!!" I hissed. My head laid on my knees as I panicked. I felt my eyes water and my vision cleared up. No one seemed to be around but I could still feel it trying to take control. Best to release my anger elsewhere. My eyes focused on the wall and I balled my hand into a fist. I slammed it into the wall again and again. Johnny boy lets go kill people No! I thought continuing to punch the wall. I felt the skin break and blood begin to form around my fist as I repeatedly hit the wall. I lost focus and mindlessly punched the wall. I heard footsteps and snapped back into reality. I looked at the wall which was smothered with blood and my knuckles that were pouring blood all over the floor.