.Ch 10.

~Sera's POV~

What...

I- this is fake. This is just another part of John's plan get me to sympathize with him so that he can exploit it. I'm not falling for it for again. But how could he have known I was going to look under the bed.... Let alone come into his room.
A troubled look covered my face. It scrunched up in confusion.
I heard a creek and jumped backwards.

"Sera? You good?" Arlo asked confused.

"Oh.. yeah I forgot you were coming!" I shrugged snapping myself out of my thoughts.

"So uh... I found this laptop. And this. I tossed the journal at Arlo opened to the final page." He looked at me confusion written all over his face. He scanned the page and slowly his face became more understanding.

"So you think they went to look for John's dad??" Arlo asked.

"I guess" I responded the confusion very much prominent in my words.

Arlo looked surprised... very surprised.

~3rd person back at it with ember and shi~

"Alright that's enough bye nowww." Volcan muttered quickly pulling John out of the room.

"WAIT NO, JOHN!" Remi screeched in protest shock drowning her expression.

"At least she's not gonna kill him....." Isen muttered.

"Dude how's that supposed to make me feel better we're in here doing nothing while she's fucking torturing him!" Blyke raided his voice in frustration.

"I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO. We're stuck here it's not like we have anything to do! And would you rather he dies?! We have a chance of getting out.... right?" Isen quickly responded his voice cracking as he spoke.

"I don't know if we do." Remi broke the silence a look of despair clouding her distant stare. They both looked at their once optimistic friend crushed.

"Remi.... I'm gonna get us out of here." Blyke whispered.

"I refuse to let you guys rot away in here..." Blyke mumbled beneath his breath.

-John's POV-

"What more do you want!?" I snapped.

"Why can't you just let Blyke, Remi, and Isen go?" I gritted my teeth in frustration.

Volcan grinned amused "hm because they'll tell everyone, and what's the fun in that. Volcan traced her fire claw across John's face and chuckled as he flinched backwards. She then proceeded to dig her claw into his thigh.

A malicious sparkle glazed over Volcan's eyes as she finally realized something. She wasn't gonna get anything out of John torturing him. Her plan was immaculate there was no way he would refuse....

The click of Volcans shoes slowly faded

-a few hours later-

Volcan walked into my room and pull on my hand cuffs dragging me out.

"HEY WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU-" A hand connected with my face and I felt both a sting and a slight burn. I quickly flinched away hissing in pain as she continued to drag me in silence.

We reached a cell and she threw me in. (Bitch went YEET) I grumbled in annoyance and turned around to see my friends.

"Remi, Blyke, Isen! Are you guys alright?" I asked strained.

"Y-yeah!" Isen responded quickly. I nodded and sighed in relief. Volcan smiled a threatening glare in her eye which concealed her malignant plans.

"Not for long...." she smiled. My jaw dropped.

"What do you mean not for long?...." my voice raised an octave and I perked up at this.

"You heard me..." she whispered a smirk crossing her face. I held a blank expression but it was clear the distress I was in.

Volcan walked towards Isen first, she punched him in the gut then kicked him in the same spot.
I gritted my teeth.
"Quit it..." I mumbled trying to hesitate.

She slowly approached Remi and dug a claw into her shoulder I heard a sharp gasp in pain and then a small whimper as she continued to push it deeper.

I flinched hearing her whimper and shut my eyes tightly.
"Stop..." I growled threateningly.

She laughed and then walked over to Blyke she shoved a claw into his abdomen and he started to cough.

"STOP!" I choked throwing myself towards my friends anger seeping through my expression. A boiling rage began to pour into my mind. It drowned me... I faded away and it took over as she stabbed Remi in her other shoulder.

"Hello there." A menacing voice escaped John's throat.

"Hello! I've been waiting for you!" Volcan smiled giddy. She walked over to him ecstatic.

"Shut up. Let me out. Or I swear on fucking hell I'll kill you I don't give a flying fuck what John wants. I want out, as long as those 3 don't get in my way I won't have to kill them and you, you better not get in my way." IT's voice deepened and he glared at her intimidatingly.

"No. You're working for me." Volcan slowly approached IT and held her hand out gently patting his head. IT spat at her in disgust.

"And why would I do that?" He spat dangerously.

She circled him amused.
"Because I said so, and your survival depends on it." Her eyes flashed gold.

"I could say the same to you...." his eyes flashed the usual gold with specks of crimson clouding his eyes.

DUN DUN DUN
TO BE CONTINUED IM SORRY
ANYWAY Merry Christmas!!!! 🎄🎁 I hope you all have an awesome time! >3 have a cookie 🍪