.Ch 6.

"You." I scoffed turning around keeping a firm glare that followed Volcan as she circled us.

"Well well well. You brought friends? Cute." She snickered a bit and threw some sort of grenade. I heard a loud shock wave. And I felt something stir in my stomach she lit on fire. I tried to copy her ability only to feel pain the more I tried. Her malignant laugh echoed... I took a step forward and in an instant, she dashed towards us. Crap crap crap. I sidestepped and she came at us with great speed. Her sharp claws slit Isen. My eyes widened and I snapped.

Fuck this you're a weak bitch. I'm going to kill her and then every damn person here.

No... no.

I don't care. You should be dead now I'm gonna keep myself from dying and beat the shit out of these people. You, you're pathetic and disgusting. You're a monster. Pretending to be a superhero isn't gonna fix that.

Stop stop STOP.

My eyes flashed a soft gold the bold sparkles in my eyes sharpening as I copied her ability.

Darkness swarmed my aura and I took a long breath of concentration

"Bitch." I rushed toward her my claws set ablaze and her eyes widened intrigued.

"Interesting.... but when are you gonna realize..." She clicked her tongue and slashed my arm.

"I have friends too." She smiled a glint of malice in her smile. Just enough to taunt me.

I growled anger pain and darkness engulfed me and I ran towards her blood pouring out my arm I jumped and slashed her side. Quickly I struck her again and again. AND AGAIN AND AGAIN, lost in rage IT continued to fight her.

She slashed my leg with her sharp claws and I winced pulling away. She tried to slash me again but this time I deflected it with my claw. I scratched her across her torso and she groaned in pain.

She laughed blood pooling beneath her. I let my guard down... I felt a sharp prick and my eyes and I started to sway I looked around and realized what it had done. Well, clearly it failed. After my thoughts floated away like bubbles my vision blurred. And black dots clouded it, I heard a sudden yell of my name in the background and then blackness engulfed me.

A numb pounding feeling lingered in my head as I slowly opened my eyes and sharply took a breath. My eyes blurred as I opened them and I felt nausea creep up my neck. The fuzzy feeling flooding me.

"Huh?" I groaned pain clouding my thoughts. I tried to move my hands and felt something cold around my wrist. I hissed in regret feeling the cuff against my skin.

"Where m I?" My voice came out confused and distorted, my words slurring. I blinked clearing my vision and looked around slowly.

"John?" I heard a whisper.

"Yea?." I mumbled keeping my eyes shut.

"Are you alright? you passed out for quite a bit." Remi asked calmly.

"What- w-what happen?" I repeated.

"Oh we fought Volcan she was blocking our powers, you were winning, and then she hit you with a tranq and her team came in to help take us here," Blyke explained casually.

"M'sorry." I slurred blinking again trying to clear my thoughts. Ughhh my head hurts...

"He might have a concussion." I heard Isen whisper into Blyke's ear.

"I- hear you," I said my words still jumbled up.

Blyke nodded.

"Sorry we couldn't help back there our powers were dampened and Volcan brought 'friends' who brought us down instantly," Blyke explained slowly looking me in the eye. It took me a while to process but I soon nodded letting him know it was alright.

"So how are we going to get out of here? Remi whispered. Suddenly the voices started to fade and I felt myself go unconscious again. The darkness welcomed me.

After an unknown amount of time, I heard fuzzy voices in the background. "Mmm." I groaned. The voices suddenly became more clear.

"Is he waking up?" One said

"I think so" I heard the other say. My eyes fluttered and I yawned slowly opening my eyes.

"Hi?" I asked confusion lacing my words.

"Hey John uh you fell asleep, we think you can do something to help us get out!" Remi whisper screamed.

"What can I do?..." I asked curiosity sparkling in my tired eyes.

"Well first if they take you for any reason, I mean surely they want something from you, find out why.... then try to look around when they take you to see the quickest escape route," Remi explained. I nodded understanding her points.

A loud CLING could be heard from out of the cell... huh? I saw a little trap door open and they threw in a bowl full of water.

"Guess we have to share that." I shrugged picking it up. I took a few sips and put it down. I felt a little tingling sensation weird it's probably nothing...

I looked at Isen, he seemed awfully quiet.

"Stupid stupid stupid, I should've stayed home with my pen collection I never wanted this anywayyy!" He scolded himself clearly annoyed. Look what you've done.... you got everyone in this mess. All because you wanted to confront your father. You're an idiot, everyone hates you, you're a disgusting monster. This is all YOUR FAULT... leave me alone.... please. No, why would I you sorry excuse of a person?

I sighed this was gonna be a long day wasn't it?....

I looked up and heard a key, the door creaked open.

"Hello?.." I looked up to see two men undoing my handcuffs and felt them firmly grab on to me. I tried to use my ability but it was no use...

"What are you doing?!" Blyke yelled confused. The men just stayed quiet and began to drag me away. I felt dazed everything overwhelming me at once. I squeezed my eyes shut and I heard the door shut separating me from the others... Now I was truly alone...

To be continued...

Have a cookie 🍪

I hope you liked this chapter I'm sorry I'm updating less recently I'm just kinda overwhelmed and tired. This took a while to think about, sorry if it's disappointing!! Anywayyy have a nice day!

-Anné