Welcome, Welcome (unillustrated)

The first to arrive was was a moustached man with a beige coat. He seems very vigilant, not surprising since the dogs are barking at him aggressively. The front door opened, revealing the well-dressed man. The other man inquired for his presence, but the well dressed man simply state that he is expected.

"It is Colonel Mustard isn't it?" The man asked as he took the other's coat.

Under it was a matching blazer and pants set, both in coloured in a dark brown. His tie being the only exception, for it was mustard yellow, much like his pseudonym.

Colonel Mustard was about to correct him when the well dressed man hastily interjects.

" Tonight you may well feel well obliged to my employer, for the use of an Alias"

The Colonel was about to question further when he sniffed out something funny. He checked on the bottom of his shoes. Nothing, it was a false alarm.

Trying to familiarise himself, he decided to at least know the other man's name as they walk the hallway.

"And who are you, sir?"

"I'm Wadsworth sir." The suited man answered, "the butler."

They headed towards the library, and inside, Yvette is preparing the champagne. The library was quite the room to see. Rows upon rows of books are placed from the floor, all the way to its ceiling. In the centre, lies a single cushioned chair and a long dark wooden table, expensive for its kind no doubt. The floor is also lavishly carpeted, truly a sign of a wealthy lifestyle.

Wadsworth began to introduce the colonel to Yvette

"Yvette, will you attend to the colonel and give him anything he requires?"

He paused for a second, looking between the both of them, considering the possibilities.

"Within reason that is.." he not-so-quietly added, before closing the door.

Mustard was about to ask even more questions. As he turned to his back, he has find that the door had disappeared. In its place, even more identical shelves filled with books, leaving him with no way out. 

Wadsworth was just walking out from the library when the bell rang. And yet again, the dogs bark with such ferocity at the person behind the front door. He opened the door, and this time, finds a lady dressed like she's going to a funeral.

She just stands there, looking, in his honest opinion, pale and tragic. Her straight raven hair is cut short and her black fur coat matted from the humidity outside. Her black knee-length dress was paired with black heels, and a black veiled fascinator. She walked in, pure composure in her face.

"Do come in madam," he went to take her coat "You are expected."

"Do you know who I am?" her monotone, yet demanding voice announced

"Only that you are to be known, as Mrs. White"

Ironic.

As he took her coat off, it reveals a white silk-like fabric on its inside. She is also wearing another layer, black like the rest of her ensemble, and on her neck sits a double strand pearl necklace. 

Wadsworth walked with Mrs. White, all the way to the to the library. He opens the door, not noticing the Colonel getting shoved behind the faux bookshelf doors. He began introducing her to the maid, who at the moment is sipping on champagne.

"Ah" he began, "May I introduce you, this is Yvette."

Mrs. white was about to turn her head.

"The maid."