#4

AUTHOR POV.

8 males walked into night club called "Demons meets angels". Some of them immediately putted hands on their ears as music was a little bit too loud.

"Let's go to sit there, there is an empty sit." Jin said to other who just nodded and followed the oldest.

"I'm getting bad feeling about this place." Taehyung said as he looked around with scared face.

"Me too but we are already here so let's try to enjoy it." Jimin said.

"Jimin hyung, this place is scary." Felix said as he sit closer to Jimin.

"Felix is right." Jisung said with little pout. Jimin cooed on the two youngest.

"Everything will be alright, we are here with you." Jimin softly said, making the other two smile.

"My head hurts because of this loud music." Hongjoong said.

"You will be fine, you all wanted to come here now you will be." Jin said.

"Ugh whatever but next time I'm not going." Mark said as his head started to hurt too. They all get a juice for themselves, talking and laughing, enjoying their time together.

****

TIME SKIP

Boys walked out of the club as they couldn't be there anymore. First, it started to be more louder and second some idiot started to touch Taehyung, making Taehyung to feel disgusting. They all decided to go in the park and sat on the ground as it was summer time so it was okey.

"Tae, calm down. Everything is okay now. That idiot isn't here anymore." Jimin tryed to calm down his best friend.

"I feel disgusting." Taehyung cryed out. Jisung and Felix couldn't watch his hyung cry so they went closer to him and hugged him tightly.

"It's okay hyung, we are here." The youngest said.

Mark and Hongjoong wanted to beat the shit out of the guy but Jin stopped them saying that they will not be like him, idiot.

Hoseok saw everything, his blood boiled, he wanted to pull out his gun and shot the guy in his stupid head but he didn't wanted to scare others so he made another plan.

"Guys, we should go home now. It's pretty late." Hoseok said making others to nod at him.

"Hoseok is right, let's go." Jin said as they all stood up. Mark and Hongjoong left together, Jin drove off Jisung and Felix while Jimin left with Taehyung. Hoseok left alone well not excatly left.

****

Jeon's mafia

Hoseok:
Guys!!!
We have a little bit of work

Yoongi:
Which one?

Jungkook:
Hoseok what are you talking about??

Seonghwa:
Who did what??

Minho:
And where??

Namjoon:
Let's first calm down

Chan:
^

Jungkook:
Just tell already

Hoseok:
Okey Jeon calm down your ass

Jungkook:
Don't tell me what to do

Hoseok:
Ugh whatever
Listen now
It's about Taehyung

Jungkook:
What about him?

Seonghwa:
Uuu someone is interested 😏

Jungkook:
Shut up

Minho:
Jeon is angry

Chan:
Minho and Seonghwa stfu
Hoseok continue please

Hoseok:
Thanks Chan
So we was out in some night club
And everything was good but then some idiot started touching Taehyung
Taehyung almost had panic attack, he started crying and shaking a little bit

Jungkook:
Which club?

Hoseok:
Jeon wait
I didn't finished it

Jungkook:
I asked which club

Hoseok:
"Devils meets angels"

Jungkook:
I'm there in minute

****