#24

NEXT DAY

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes only to be met with not so familiar room. His eyes widened and he was about to sat up but two strong arms was wrapped around his waist.

He slowly turned around to look at the person, then sighed as he saw who is it.

He lied back down and admired Jungkook's face, he never did that until now.

Jungkook's face was just something so beautiful to Taehyung that he couldn't stop himself from caressing his face lovely.

"What did I do to deserve you, to have you in my life?" Taehyung whispered.

"That would be my question." Jungkook suddenly said, his eyes still closed.

"You wasn't sleeping?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook opened his eyes then looked at Taehyung.

"I woke up the moment when you did." Jungkook said, pulling Taehyung closer.

"Umm good morning baby." Jungkook said, softly kissing Taehyung. Taehyung giggled as he kissed Jungkook back, his arms wrapping around Jungkook's neck.

"Good morning Kookie." Taehyung said and smiled widely at his boyfriend.

"How was your sleep love?" Jungkook asked, one of his hand gently caressing Taehyung's waist.

"The best sleep I ever had." Taehyung said.

"Me too, but just because you was sleeping next to me." Jungkook said, kissing Taehyung all over his face, making him smile.

"Is it that??" Taehyung asked.

"Of course it is, what could be?" Jungkook said, pulling Taehyung more into his embrace, hugging him protectivily.

"Kookie, don't leave me, ever." Taehyung said, not looking at Jungkook this time.

"Baby, look at me." Jungkook said. Taehyung slowly looked up at Jungkook and he could see, he could see love for him in Jungkook's life.

"I will never leave you baby, you are my life. How can I leave my life, hm? I never planned to leave you and I will not." Jungkook said.

"Okey Kookie, I believe you." Taehyung said.

"Hmm and better you do otherwise..." Jungkook said.

"Otherwise what?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook smirked then started tickling Taehyung, making him to laugh and scream loud because of tickling. Jungkook was smiling while looking at the love of his life.

****

Liked by _jjk_ , _jinnie_ and 30,987 others_taetae_ he looks so cute 💖

_taetae_ he looks so cute 💖

_jjk_ says the one who is the cutest 😉❤

****

Liked by _taetae_ , _jiminie_ and 30, 589 others_jjk_ mine ❤

_jjk_ mine ❤

****

Liked by _jjk_ , _hwaa_ and 31, 749 others_taetae_ he took me on the dinner 😋💖

_taetae_ he took me on the dinner 😋💖

****

Liked by _taetae_ , _min

Liked by _taetae_ , _min.s_ and 32, 940 others
_jjk_ i should have my real dinner now 😏

****