#25

1 YEAR LATER

"Baby, wake up." Jungkook called his fiance but Taehyung was still sleeping peacefully.

"My love~, my sunshine~, my only one baby~, wake up sweetheart." Jungkook said as he kissed Taehyung all over his face.

"Ummm, Kookie, let me sleep." Taehyung said in sleepy state.

"Love, you know that we need to get up." Jungkook said, softly caressing Taehyung's waist while leaving kisses on his neck, tickling Taehyung a little with his actions.

Taehyung giggled then looked at Jungkook.

"Good morning Kookie." Taehyung said as he reached up and placed a softly kiss on Jungkook's lips.

"Good morning love but that kiss isn't enough." Jungkook said as he connected their lips again but this time into more passionately kiss, Taehyung immediately wrapping his arms around Jungkook's neck.

"Let's get up or we will be late to the company." Taehyung said as he pushed Jungkook a little then runned into bathroom but Jungkook was fast to catch him into his arms.

"You can't run away from me love." Jungkook said making Taehyung to giggle.

****

So, let me explain everything.

Jungkook and other gave up on their mafias job just for their lovers as their lovers didn't wanted their boyfriends to always be in dangerous.

Jungkook become CEO of Music & Art company, company for models, singers, dancers and other.

Taehyung became even more popular model and he is now working is Jungkook's company. Jin, Jimin and Minho became music teachers for vocals and also works in Jungkook's company.

Namjoon and Yoongi became songwriters and producers, also working in company.

Chan, Mark, Jisung and Hongjoong became music teachers for reppers, works in company too. Jhope, Felix and Seonghwa became dance teachers, works at Jungkook's company.

They all are happy with what they are doing and all of them became even more closer friends. Every Sunday is day to hang out together.

They would come to each others houses and have a picnic, lunch together, movie day or anything what they wanted to do.

Everything was right as they are together, life finally have sence to everyone and they can't ask for more. Oh and plus that, they all decided to have their wedding the same day. 😁

****

Jungkook's office

****

Jungkook was looking at some papers when someone knocked on the doors.