#23

FEW WEEKS LATER

"Tae." Jimin said as he, Taehyung, Jin, Mark, Jisung, Felix and Hongjoong was in Jimin's house, in the living room.

"Yeah?" Taehyung said as he looked at Jimin. They all was looking somehow sad.

"You wants me to go?" Taehyung asked.

"We don't want you to go but we are going to our boyfriends. We don't wants to leave you but we didn't saw them for few days as they was busy with something." Jimin said softly, trying not to hurt his best friend's feelings.

"Okay, I understand. You all have your own life, you don't need to be around me 24/7. I was going anyway." Taehyung said. He stood up and picked his bag then left from there saying a little ,,bye".

As Taehyung walked out of the house he didn't knew where to go excatly. Well he don't have anyone to go anyway so he decided to go "home".

He was walking for some quiet long time before stopping in front of the house but he then realized that he wasn't in front of his house. No, he was in front of Jungkook's mansion.

Taehyung didn't knew why did he came here but as he is already here let's just spent some time with Jungkook as well.

Taehyung knocked on the door and door soon was opened. There was standing Taeyang, new member of Jeon mafia. Yes they told to other that they are mafia as they didn't wanted to hide anything anymore and thay was happy that their lovers didn't leave him.

"Oh hi Taehyung." Taeyang said.

"Hi Taeyang, is Jungkook at home?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah he is in his office room. Umm go inside, I'm going home now bye." Taeyang said as he walked pass Taehyung and left from there while Taehyung walked into house, closing the door behind himself.

He sighed heavily as he walked upstairs towards Jungkook's office.

As he approached Jungkook's office, he knocked on the door. After hearing ,,come in" from the other he opened door and walked inside, closing the door behind himself.

"Tae? What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked surprised to see Tae here in this time as it was already 8PM.

Taehyung didn't say anything and only continued to walk towards Jungkook.

As he come in front of Jungkook, he sat down on his lap and snuggled himself into Jungkook's embrace.

Jungkook got worried for the younger, he wrapped his arms around Taehyung, holding him tightly.

"What happened?? Is it everything okay??" Jungkook asked softly while caressing Taehyung's back.

"I feel lonely, nobody don't cares about me." Taehyung said. Jungkook widened his eyes, he couldn't believe what is he hearing from Taehyung. He pulled away and made Taehyung to look at him.

"Why are you saying that?? You have me, I care about you Tae." Jungkook said while looking at Taehyung.

"Really?" Taehyung asked as he was looking at Jungkook's eyes then his lips and as Jungkook nodded, Taehyung smashed their lips into softly yet passionate kiss, full of love.

Jungkook was surprised, yes he was but that didn't stopped him from kissing Taehyung back. He pulled Taehyung even more closer, holding him carefully into his arms.

Their lips moving into perfectly harmony, their eyes closed, their hearts beats in same pace, both holding each other gently.

Taehyung slowly broke the kiss after few minutes and looked at Jungkook.

"I love you Kookie." Taehyung said. Jungkook smiled widely, his bunny smile showed up on his face.

"I love you too baby. Will you be mine now?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung nodded with smile as Jungkook pulled him into one more kiss.

****

Liked by _jjk_ , _min

Liked by _jjk_ , _min.s_ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 60,848 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬

_taetae_ I'm happy 😊

see other comments...

_jjk_ ❤️

_taetae_ @_jjk_ ❤️❤️

_jjk_ @_taetae_ ❤️❤️❤️

_taetae_ @_jjk_ ❤️❤️❤️❤️

****

Liked by _taetae_ , _hwaa_ and 30, 679 others_jjk_ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴀʙᴇ ❤️

_jjk_ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴀʙᴇ ❤️

comments are not available...