#16

TAEHYUNG POV.

Uff what he thinks about himself?? He is a totally dickhead!! But what did Hoseok hyung mean???

"Taee!!!" I heard someone calling me. I turned around and saw Hoseok hyung running towards me. Soon he was infront of me.

"Let's go." Hyung said as he grabbed me by my hand and started dragging me.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"To hide you." Hyung said, making me confused.

"Why I need to hide??" I asked.

"Jungkook is looking for you." Hyung said.

"Really?? He wants to meet me?? Why are we hiding then??" I asked.

"Umm he is scary." Hyung said.

"Yahh hyung stop. Let my hand." I said as I pulled my hand out of hyung's grip and started running in the opposite way.

"Yahh Taehyung, stop!!!" I heard hyung yelling after me but I didn't stopped until I bumped into something hard. I was about to fall but arms wrapped around my waist. I opened my eyes and smiled at the person.

"Jungkook!!" I squeled in his arms. Just then hyung came to us.

"Jungkook let him go." Hyung said.

"I will not. Now, go away from here." Jungkook said to Hoseok hyung. I was just looking at them with confused face.

"Don't you dare to hurt him." Hyung said making me to stand up properly.

"Hurt me?? Why would Jungkook hurt me??" I asked as I looked at hyung but he didn't answered it.

"Will you hurt me?" I asked as I turned around to look at Jungkook.

"No, now go with me." Jungkook said as he grabbed me by hand and dragged me behind himself.

"Where are we going?" I asked cutely.

"Shut up and walk." He said harshly. I pouted.

"Y-you don't n-need to yell at m-me." I said, trying not to cry. Suddenly he stopped, only to open the door of the car and made me to sit inside then walking on the other side, sitting inside and started driving.

I looked at him but he seems like he is angry so I decided not to tell anything. I turned around and looked out of the window. It was silent in the car, noone talking.

I started to feel sleepy. I don't know when I fall in sleep but before than I fall in sleep I felt his hand on mine, holding it gently.

****

TIME SKIP - AUTHOR POV. -

Taehyung woke up after 2 hours. He opened his eyes and found himself in unknown room, he started to panicking. He stood up from the bed and runned out of the room but only to be bumped into someone.

"D-don't touch me." Taehyung said.

"Taehyung, calm down. It's me, look at me." Taehyung recognized voice and looked up. He immediately throw himself on the person.

"J-jungkook." Taehyung said, trying to calm down.

"Shhh what's wrong?? Why are you scared??" Jungkook asked while hugging Taehyung back.

"I thought that someone kidnapped me." Taehyung said then pulled away from hug and looked at Jungkook.

"I will never let that happen. I will protect you from everything." Jungkook said.

"Why??" Taehyung asked.

"Because I like you." Jungkook simply said.

"You likes me??" Taehyung asked surprised but happy too. He didn't know what he excatly feels about Jungkook as they just met but he felt happy and safe around him.

"Yes so from now on you are MINE and only MINE." Jungkook said.

"What do you mean by that?" Taehyung asked.

"I mean that only me can hold you, only me can kiss you, only me can do with you what I want." Jungkook said. Taehyung pulled away from hug and looked at Jungkook.

"Why did you brought me here with you?" Taehyung asked.

"I don't know what you feel about me and it's clear that we will not be together yet, I wanted us to get more about each other." Jungkook said.

"Hmm okey. You are cute." Taehyung said and giggled.

"I'm not cute, you are." Jungkook said as he pulled Taehyung by his waist.

"But you looks like cute adorable bunny." Taehyung pouted and Jungkook swears that his heart almost jumped out of his chest.

"Don't pout like that." Jungkook said.

"Why?" Taehyung asked confused.

"I will not be available to stop myself." Jungkook whispered.

"Stop yourself?? I don't understand." Taehyung said as he was looking at Jungkook with doe eyes.

"You are so innocent, aren't you??" Jungkook smirked, leaning closer to peck Taehyung's cheek. Taehyung blushed hard, he almost fainted.

****

Liked by _joong_ , _jinnie_ and 17,954 others_taetae_ I finally met him 😍 @_jjk_

_taetae_ I finally met him 😍 @_jjk_

_jjk_ ❤️

_jiminie_ woahh, I didn't see this coming

_min.s_ @_jiminie_ when we gonna meet?

_jiminie_ @_min.s_ when you get a balls to ask me out

****

Liked by _hwaa_ , _joonie_ and 15,859 others_jjk_ look whom I found today ❤️

_jjk_ look whom I found today ❤️

_taetae_ 🙈🙈❣️

_jinnie_ uwu so cute

_hope_ i was wrong...

****