Behind The Cameras💚🔞

Nani,Dew and Tu were standing in a corner taking pictures during the after party of GMM2021 event. Nani was taking pictures of Dew and Tu."Hey! Have you seen Bright and Win?" Asked P'Mike coming towards them. P'Mike was a senior artist that worked at GMMtv."No P I haven't seen them after the boomerang wetook." Answered Dew."Yeah me neither." Nani agreed."Maybe they wanted some time for themselves. After all today must have been hard for them. They're not used to not looking at each other and not teasing each other even when on stage. Their fan club is making the situation worse. I feel bad for them" Replied Tu."Yeah I know. That's what I wanted to talk with them about. I saw that Win wasn't being his usual self today. I wonder where they are though." After saying that P'Mike left them."They are probably sulking at each other somewhere." - D"Should we go and look for them?" - N"No. Let's just let them be. P'Win is not feeling well today. Maybe they are together taking rest somewhere." - T"I doubt that" -D

________________________________________________

After the GMM2021 event was over the F4 boys and Tu were coming back from the stage. Bright turned back to check if Win was following them. When their eyes met the younger gave him a small smile and nodded his head as if to say that he was okay. But Bright knew that he wasn't. He waited for Win backstage.

"You should go with Tu, People are watching." Win said in a soft voice. He looked so tired, as if he was about to collapse. Bright so badly wanted to embrace his bunny but they were in public and many eyes were on them. So he couldn't. Win pushed him towards Tu and started walkingthe other way. Bright knew that he didn't get a say in this and they had to follow the companies' orders.

Then a cameraman from GMM came and told him that he had to take a picture with Tu to post for promoting their new series. He personality wasn't someone who did fan service. He never felt the need to. 2gether wasn't his first series. He had done other series before. But it wasbecause of 2gether that he had become as famous as he was. With Win there wasn't a need for fan service because they were comfortable around each other and just followed their hearts. But now he had to do some fan service for their next project to become successful. Itwasn't that he didn't like Tu or anything. Tu was like a sister to him. But Tu wasn't Win. And whatever that happened with Win was natural. But now he had to force himself to do the same things with Tu for their company's sake.

Throughout the whole event Bright had been keeping a close eye on Win. The younger was unwell and he was feeling sad because from now on apart from Brightwin they will have 2 more separate ships for themselves thanks to the new series and both of them weren't ready for it. At least Win could hide his feelings and pretend that everything was okay. But Bright knew him too well to be fooled by his brave face. On the other hand Bright was normally good at hiding his feelings. But when it came to a certain bunny man his heart became weak. He couldn't bear seeing his bunny with others. You could say that he was extremely possessive of his bunny.

After taking the picture Bright and Tu went near the rest of the F4 gang. Dew, Nani and Win seemed to be in a deep discussion. When they saw that Bright and Tu coming they immediately changed their conversation and this didn't go unnoticed by Bright. They were asked to take pictures with each other and post them on Social media to promote their series. So the f4 cast took a boomerang and Bright posted it on his Ig. They were about to go and join the dancing floor when a GMM cast came and informed win that he too had to take pictures with Prim for fans to ship their couple better. Win excused himself and walked towards Love and Prim. Bright kept stealing glances at him and seeing Win taking selfies with Prim broke his heart.

Win was walking back towards the F4 gang after taking boomerangs with Prim for promotion, when he felt someone grabbing his had and dragging him away from the crowd. He looked up and saw that it was none other than his P'Bai that was dragging him. He wondered what hadgone wrong all of a sudden.'Does he want to talk with me about something?''Did something bad happen?''Did I do something wrong?'Win's brain was coming up with different ways to explain the situation but he chose to stay silent. Bright brought them both into a dressing room. He pushedWin in and turned back to lock the door."P'Bai? What's wrong? Did something happ-"Win didn't get to finish his sentences as Bright pushed him against the wall and attacked his lips. He kept nipping and sucking at them hungrily. Win tried to push him back but had no luck. He wanted to know about what had happened for Bright to act this way. But his never ending questions had to wait.

Bright put his tongue in Win's mouth asking for permission which Win granted without hesitation. Bright's tongue kept exploring Win's mouth. After sometime they broketheir heated kiss to catch their breath."P'Bai?" Win said still panting hard to catch his breath."Talking can wait bunny" - BAfter a few more breaths Bright again started attacking Win's lips, but with more passion. He held Win's neck from both his hands to keep the younger steady. Bright sucked Win's upper lip and this earned a moan from the latter. He kept working his magic on Win's lips for sometime and gradually moved to his neck. Win was wearing a sweater and therefore Bright couldn't kiss one place longer than a few seconds. He didn't want to leave any marks because they would get in trouble if that happened.

Bright's hand found the hem of Win's sweater. He moved his hands inside Win's shirt and startedstroking Win's tummy. He wanted all of Win he could get at the moment because he felt that he might lose himself if he didn't. Seeing Win smiling with Prim in the pictures had made him lose the last few strands of his patience. To be honest he was mad. Not at Win though. He knew that Win loved him as much as He loved Win, or maybe more. He didn't doubt Win for a second. They both knew that everything they did with others other than with each other was fan service. He was mad at his company for making them do this.

He was thrilled to have this role and so was Win because it was an amazing opportunity for the two of them to go front in their careers. At first they had thought that things would remain the same between them in public. But yesterday their boss had called them and had said that they would have to avoid public interaction as much as possible unless they were attending a Brightwin event. He even asked them to pretend to flirt with their co-stars from the next series. Many people at GMM including their boss knew about their relationship. At first hehad been against it but had realized that neither of them were going to give up. So they were allowed to stay together as long as the public doesn't get to know.

Bright touched and stroked Win's abs still kissing Win's neck. Next he moved his hand up to Win's breast and His mouth moved back to Win's face. He kissed Win's face all over whilerubbing his hand on each of Win's nipples. The younger was a moaning mess. Bright knew that if he kept going they would both get hard and he didn't want that to happen today as they won't be spending the night with each other. Win was sick and therefore Bright said that he should go home and rest, Win objected at first but then Bright talked with Win's mother and she assured that she will take Win home and make him rest.

Breaking from their hot makeout session Bright hugged Win and lifted him. Win immediately rapped his legs around the older's body. Even though Win was bigger than Bright, he could carry Win. He often carried Win back to his room bridal style when Win was staying over at Bright's condo and accidentally falls asleep on the couch.

Win was panting hard. Bright carried him and dropped him on the table near by. Win moved his legs apart so that Bright could stand between them. Bright moved in and hugged Win hard resting his head on Win's shoulder.

"Don't worry P'Bai. We'll get through this. What happens infront the cameras and fans doesn't matter. What matters is what happens behind them. We trust each other so we will get through this together." - W
"How did I get so lucky to have an amazing boyfriend like you bunny?" Asking this Bright planted a kiss on Win's cheek.

They stayed in each others embrace for a little longer.
"I'm sorry bunny but I needed this. You won't be there with me tonight and today was too much to handle." - B
"I can come back with you if you want P'Bai. I want to. The only place I can rest is on your bed laying my head on your chest." - W
"I know bunny" Bright kissed Win's forehead. "But you need to go home today. I don't want you to always stay around me. I mean love it when you're with me. But I don't want to steal you away from your family. And I'm sure that they miss you. I will get enough and more opportunities to take care of you in the future. Let them do it this time. You need this bunny. No arguments." - B
"Okay P'Bai. I will go since you insist." - W

They fixed their outfits and went out like nothing had happened. No one could guess about them making out in the dressing room. Everyone assumed that they had a lover's quarrel over the things that happened today. P'Mike and P'Gunsmile came and talked with them and encouraged them to stay strong. They said that they would always be there to support the two of them. P'Mike, P'Gunsmile and P'Tay was the reason they were together today. Both had feelings for each other for sometime. But refused to admit it. However with a small push from the three seniors they had started dating and had come this far.

They were both scared about what the future held. But they knew that they would always have each other to run back to. They were very suppotive to each other and they understood each other well. The future maybe hard but they would walk through the hard paths together.

THE END