Always And Forever💚

It was already passed 12 when Win got back to Bright's condo after celebrating his birthday with his friends. He would be busy the few days following his birthday and therefore his friends had wanted to celebrate it early. Bright had asked him to come home before 12 if it was possible since he wanted to be the first person to wish him. But he met his friends after so long and they were talking and catching up that he lost track of time. 

He already knew the passcode to Bright's condo so he entered the code and opened the door. The condo seemed dark and silent, Bright's mom was staying over at her Brother's place since she wanted the two boys to have some peaceful time alone. 'Has he gone to sleep already? Is he mad at me for not coming home on time?' Win wondered entering the oddly quiet room. 

He got a familiar smell which was the smell of his favorite scented candles coming from the living room. He entered the room and forgot to breath for a few seconds. The whole room was covered with his favorite scented candles. There were rose petals everywhere and on the small stool he saw a bottle of champagne with two glasses. There were white air balloons against the ceiling and the scene in front of him looked so breathtaking that he wanted to cry. 

Then suddenly some slow background music was turned on and he heard a clicking sound. In no time the room lightened up with fairy lights and it looked as if he had gone to some faraway fairyland.

He looked around to find the man that was responsible for turning the living room into a fairyland but got no such luck. He was about to move forward and go find Bright when a pair of strong arms wrapped him by the waist.

"You are late" Bright whispered against his ear sending shivers down Win's body. Win tried to turn back but Bright was holding him tight and sniffing him everywhere placing butterfly kisses around his back.

"I'm sorry babe. We were catching up and having fun and I lost track of time." Win answered. Leaning into Bright's hold. Bright snickered and kissed Win's neck.

"And..." Bright said in a slow voice.

"And I hurried back as soon as I realized the time. And when I came here I thought that you were mad at me and that you were sleeping already." Win went on.

"No my love, It was all a part of the plan." Replied Bright hugging Win closer. 

"I asked Giggie to keep you distracted for a little longer because the bathing balls took forever to dissolve" Bright replied with a smile on his face.

"What bathing balls?" Win asked.

"You will see" replied Bright slowing removing the buttons on Win's shirt. Bright removed Win's shirt completely and moved his hand to Win's pants, Win leaned in to Bright chest to find out that the latter was shirtless. Win moved his hand to the lower part of Bright's body to find that the guy was wearing nothing but a boxer. Bright removed Win's pants leaving the both of them in their boxers and picked up Win's cloths that were dropped on the ground.

"Stay here till I come back" He whispered to Win's ear and disappeared into the darkness.

Win waited patiently for his lover to return, looking around the room and admiring the effort he took in the meantime, Bright came back and tied Win's eyes with apiece of cloth.

"What are you up to now?" Win asked failing miserably to hide the excitement in his voice.

"You will see" Bright replied guiding win towards a certain direction, Win already knew Bright's condo by heart since he lowkey lived there now and from his memory they were heading towards the shower. They reached the destination and Bright told Win to not remove the blindfold until he asked him to. In a few seconds he heard water being stirred and slightly spilling from the edges which indicated that Bright was already in the tub.