Because You're Already Mine💛

Joss has been feeling giddy since the morning for some reason. He got back from shooting a little past 7.30pm.He opened his condo and walked in to find Luke sleeping on his couch like a little angel. Both the boys were muscular and handsome, but more than anything else Joss found Luke adorable. 

It was those time where Luke laughed out loud between serious conversations, the times where he did the silliest things possible, the time where he looked effortlessly cute while doing the most random things that got Joss head over heals for the latter. Joss had it bad for Luke and he knew it. He was whipped by the guy's mere existence. 

They have been living together for sometime now and their friends knew about it. Joss's favorite part of the day was coming back home to the arms of the man he loved very dearly and today was no exception.He went to his room to drop his bags and had a quickwash. In less than an hour the second episode of their series 'step darling' would be airing and he was exited. He could still remember the day he got to know that he was getting a new project with Luke in it.

They weren't a couple in the series, but just acting together was enough for him. The filming process has been his favorite. All those little stolen moments with his lover onset were things he would cherish forever. For the most part of his life Joss had been straight. But it changed when he met Luke and he wasn't complaining but rather thanking the stars for bringing him to his life

He changed into tracks leaving the top shirtless and walked back into the living room. Luke was still sleeping peacefully on the couch. He was wearing shorts and a sleeveless tshirt. Joss knelt down by the couch and pressed his lips against Luke's forehead leaving a small kiss. Luke woke up by this sudden action and found Joss looking back at him with shining eyes.

"Hey... When did you get back?" Luke asked in his sleepy voice.

"About 15 mins ago." Joss answered. Luke sat up on the couch leaving space for Joss to sit beside him.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" - L

"You were sleeping peacefully so I didn't want to wake you up-J

"Let me get a coffee for you" Luke said standing up from the couch.

"Coffee can wait" Joss replied pulling Luke to sit on his lap.

"What are you doing weirdo? Lemme go!" Luke said in his sleepy babyish voice. Joss was so glad that no one else apart from him got to see this side of Luke because he knew that if they did he would have to hide Luke away from other people approaching him. Joss placed a kiss on Luke's shoulder.

"Why do you seem to be in such a good mood today?" Luke asked giving Joss a suspicious look.

"I'm so exited for people to see us in one frame acting together" Joss replied snuggling into Luke's neck and hugging him from the back. Luke leaned forward towards the glass stool and grabbed his phone leaning back into Joss's hug.

"Ohh! Nabi is telecasting in around 30 mins. We need to promote it ryt?" Luke asked opening Ig.

"I already did" Joss said proudly leaning back into the couch dragging Luke with him. Luke opened Ig and saw Joss's story pop up on top. He opened it and laughed."You're supposed to promote the series! Not me" Luke couldn't hold his laughter.

"I need to promote you. I don't care about the series" Joss said hugging Luke tighter.

"You need to promote me? Did you forget that you are paired with Fah for the series? Not with me!" Luke said letting out a laugh.

"I am promoting my boyfriend. What's wrong with that now? I want to show off what's mine" Joss answered.

"My Smart boyfriend! Let me remind you that you aren't paired with me. You need to promote Fah! She's the one who needs to promote me" Luke said chuckling.

"Is that so?" Joss asked tickling Luke. Luke was squirming on Joss's lap. The tickling went on until Luke finally gave up by saying,"Okay okay! You win."

"But I'm not done yet" Joss Smirked. Luke got up and was ready to run away but Joss was faster. He got up in an instant and pushed Luke onto the couch pinning him against it and Luke dropped his phone onto the carpet. Luke couldn't hold back his laughter. Joss lay there on top of his boyfriend admiring his precious laugh. After Luke settled down he looked back at Joss who was already looking at him in the eyes. Joss attacked Luke's lips with his own and moved his hands above his head pinning them down with one of his hands. He devoured Luke's lips and Luke responded with soft moans. 

Joss moved his lips to Luke's neck and let go of Luke's hand so that he could hold him. Luke moved his head away leaving Joss confused and he used that opportunity to change their positions pinning Joss under him. He attacked Joss's neck placing a few sloppy kisses around it and got up giving one last kiss on the lips before leaving a panting Joss lying on the couch.

"Hold your horses Smartypants. We've got a show to watch" Luke said to a pouting Joss. Luke went to the kitchen and grabbed some lays and beer cans. He came back and placed them on the glass stool. Joss was still pouting like a little kid. Luke waited there by the couch and Joss got up making himself sit comfortably. Luke sat next to Joss Snuggling up to him and placed a kiss on Joss's cheek.

"Stop pouting now. I though that you were exited about the episode today?" Luke asked trying to get Joss back into mood. Joss dropped his head on Luke's shoulder and wrapped his arms around him.They watched the episode cuddling and snuggling with each other. After the episode was over Luke took his phone out and checked his Ig to find that he had got a lot of new followers after the episode. He told about his discovery to Joss and Joss seemed pretty calm. He was secretly happy that his boyfriend was getting the recognition that he deserved. 

Luke Scrolled through his new followers and found many pretty girls and even actresses from other counties in the list. He thought that this would be a good opportunity to make Joss jealous and started checking out profiles of some gorgeous actresses.

"Stop trying to make me jealous honey. They can follow you all they want. I don't care" Joss replied calmly.

"Why not?" Luke asked curiously.

"Because you are already mine! They don't stand a chance. I know that you won't dump me for anyone else in this whole world" Joss said proudly.Seeing the confidence Joss had in him warmed Luke's heart and this time he was the one who crashed Joss's lips. Luke loved Joss just as much as Joss loved him and they were the happiest on earth when they were together.

THE END