The New Member💚

Bright was sitting on the couch playing on his phone and waiting for Win to come back. He was currently in the Opas-iamkajorn Mansion as he liked to call it. Bright was no guest here. In fact he was already a family member. Win's parents loved and accepted him like he was one of their own just how his own family considered Win a part of it. To the outside world Win's parents might seem silent and strict by their outward looks but they were fun and outgoing and Bright loved hanging out with them. 

"Bright are you sure that you don't want to have lunch until Win comes? It's already late ja" Mae Ole asked Bright for the nth time.

"Yes Mae. Win texted me a few minutes ago saying that he'll be home quickly" Bright replied trying to convince Win's mae even though he was pretty hungry at this point, 'I will make him pay for this' Bright thought in his mind trying to come up with the best punishment for his bun bun.

Bright was still amazed at how far they've come together. They've been dating for over a year now. Bright could still remember the day he had asked Win to be his boyfriend. It was the day they shot for friend drive with P'Tay and P'Arm. After they finished shooting they had been given some free time before having lunch. Win had suggested that they walked around the resort and Bright had gladly agreed. Any reason to be closer to Win was a golden opportunity for Bright.

Bright had still been fresh out of a heartbreak due to his last relationship that didn't turn out well. Bright had wanted to end his relationship with his ex for the longest time. They had been in a rough path the past few months but his ex had refused to end their relationship and when Bright got the perfect opportunity to end it he had gladly taken his chances. 

Bright still loved her. But that didn't change the fact that she had been a toxic person in Bright's life the past few months. Not to forget the hard time she put Win through. 'Win' thinking about the boy brought a smile to Bright's face. His life hadn't been the same since he met Win. The gloomy and grumpy Bright had become a better version of himself thanks to Win.

Bright had no agenda of asking Win to be his boyfriend that day. But he ended up doing it anyways and he wasn't regretting it now or ever. How P'Tay and P'Arm had teased them when they found out. Bright was smiling Brightly thinking about that day. 

Last month Win had adopted a shetland sheep dog. Bright was the one who named him Bentley which was one of Win's favorite car brands. Then he had got to know that Bentley had a sister as well and he was keen to adopted the female shetland. But with Ame around and his condo being small he couldn't afford another pet living there so he had talked Win into buying the female shetland and keeping it under his care. 

At first Win hadn't liked the idea seeing how mischievous Bentley was but Bright had talked him into it. He had always been wanting to have a girl and a boy as his kids and now his dream had finally come true. True, they had Ame and Charlotte too but Cartier and Bentley were siblings and that felt more like a perfect family to Bright. Not that anyone else could replace the place Ame has in his heart though. He loved Charlotte too and Charlotte was totally comfortable around him.

Today Win had gone to fetch Cartier with Ice. They named her Cartier because it was the brand of their promise rings. Bright was so exited to meet Cartier. Bright loved Bentley very much and Bentley loved him too. Breaking his train of thoughts he felt something drop in his lap. He looked down startled to find Bentley looking back at him with doe eyes.

"Hello Baby Bentley. Did you miss Daddy?" He asked the pup caressing it's head. Bentley licked Bright's hand to show his love. Being with Bentley melted Bright's heart. Seeing his Boyfriend's puppy warming up to him gave him the same feeling he got when he saw Win opening up to Ame. Win was allergic to cat hair so him taking this step for Bright meant a lot in their relationship. 

At first Win hadn't liked animals very much. In fact he had been scared of them. But Bright had managed to change his idea about pets and show him how adorable they were. Bright was brought back to reality when Bentley jumped off his lap and ran towards the door. Win was finally back with Cartier.

Bright got up and walked towards the door to greet his boyfriend. Win came in with a basket in his hand. They exchanged a quick kiss and Win kept the basket on the floor opening the lid. Inside it was Cartier. The most innocent looking pup Bright had seen. 

She was too scared to come out of the basket by herself that Win had to take her out. Bright carried her and she cuddled up to him like a cute lil jelly bean. It was amazing how all three of the Opas-iamkajorn dogs were super calm around him. And it was the same with Win, Ame is so relaxed and happy when Win is around. 

The Opas-iamkajorn family gathered to play with the new pup. Bright and Win moved away to give them some space. Win announced that he was going to have a wash and left the living room. Bright stayed back helping the others to calm Bentley down and to help him get along with Cartier.

One of their workers told Bright that Win was ready to have lunch after some time had passed and he went to the dinning area, Win was standing with his back towards Bright washing his mug in the sink. Bright crept behind him and circled his arms around Win's waist.

"Congratulations on your new daughter PAPA" Bright whispered in his ear.

"Back at you DADDY" Win teased back. 

"We have a new member in our small family now. Our fam keeps growing" Bright said and left a kiss on Win's cheek.

"I'm ready to adopt any number of doggies as long as you are their DADDY" Win said with a smirk.

THE END