2. Your So Handsome🦁

Xiao Zhan's POV

"OMG look, My besties are coming, guys come out now"

I don't know why but my mother really have to lower her voice. Why did she scream? I know her thoughts on habits. But now I have only one thing on my mind and I can finally see my Yibo Ge. But I'm worried if he has a girlfriend or fiancee or if he thinks after I confess to him that I'm disgusted because I fell in love with a boy what if....what if....

"Xiao Zhan, don't you want to come? Come here or I will come to you now" *sigh*again she started it.

"Coming Mom" As soon as I entered our living room I was given a warm hug. I did not have enough time to think.

"

OMG My Zhanzhan has become even more beautiful. I'm envious of you Xing"

Aunt Yue shouted like my mother too. Oh, they are absolutely best friends and I don't need any explanation.

"I prefer handsome aunt" Coming out of her embrace and I said politely

"No no you are beautiful I prefer handsome to my Yibo. Oh where is him?"

"Mom, won't you let them sit? What do you do by standing and rotating?"
I whispered in her ear. I do not know, but I think my mother forgot to tell them to sit down because she's busy with something.

"Ah..ahmm sorry everyone please sit down. I'm really sorry I was bussy with my thoughts.? These two little pumpkins can play with our two monkeys. Mr. Lam please guide them to play room to play with our monkeys."

"How are you Aunt Xing? You have become more beautiful. I know you can definitely marry a young man now."

"Oh Xuan shut up boy. You're making fun of this old lady. And I don't want to cheat on my husband yet"

Everyone started laughing but I was not involved in their chit chat. The only thing on my mind was where did Yibo ge go? Doesn't he want to see me?
Oh my moon goddess, who is this person? Have I seen angels now? Noway, the angel can't come with Auntie. Oh, why is he coming to me? what is happening? Mom and Dad, where are you and who is this angel? Am I dreaming?

 Oh, why is he coming to me? what is happening? Mom and Dad, where are you and who is this angel? Am I dreaming?