5. Little Happiness🐰

Yibo felt that his peaceful life was completely over. His heart felt like a mess, but he felt strangely happy. His heart began to beat faster. He had not seen Zhan all day. Yibo entered the house with a chain of thoughts.

 Yibo entered the house with a chain of thoughts

"Yibo, are you hungry brother?"

"Oh Li Jie I'm sorry. I lost in my thoughts. Yes I'm hungry." he sat down at the dinner table.

"Are you having any problems Yibo?"

"No Jie I'm fine."

"Are you sure?"

"There really is.*sigh* Jie, at once someone you know well says you love at once. And then he doesn't just sit there and tell everyone. He swears he will do anything to get you. Then no matter how hard you try, you will not be able to get angry with him. Your heart beats faster when you think of him. What is happening? I don't understand."

"Wow! Yibo, who does not speak more than 3 words, makes a long speech. Tell me who said he love you?"

"I'm sorry I can't tell you."

"I do not know what will happen to you, but Yibo seems to have expressed his love for you in a very childish way, but he seems to love you a lot. So if you can't think of what to do, allow time. It will give you the exact answer.

"Thank you Jie, You always find the right words to comfort me."

"We are Family Yibo. We need to help each other. Now don't think about anything and eat. After that, go and sleep soundly. You look so tired."

🦁🐰🦁🐰🦁🐰🦁🐰🦁🐰🦁🐰🦁🐰🦁🐰

Xiao Zhan's POV

"I'm sorry Mom." I lowerd my head because of my mom's sharp eyes.

"I know baby you love him so much. But it might even make him angry with you."

"Do you think Mom?"

"Maybe" My mother looked at me really kindly. Then all of a sudden she started laughing out loud. I have not really been able to understand her emotions changes for 18 years in my life.

"Mom, why are you laughing?"

"Because I'm really happy about you. You did a great job Zhanzhan. So proud of you. But baby you have to sleep now Otherwise you will look like a panda in front of your Yibo ge. Do you want to look like that?

"NOOOOOO Mom. I'm sleepy now. Good Night mom."

"Good Night my baby bunny."

*****Next Day at University

Wang Yibo As he entered the dance room, he saw someone sitting in his chair, with his head facing the table, and he was asleep. At first he thought of shouting loudly, but when he went around and saw the man's face he forgot the idea.