6. Happy Birthday🦁

*****Two week later

The two weeks Yibo taught at the university quickly flew by. Do you think Zhan has been doing nothing for the past two weeks? Oh no! For the whole two weeks Zhan expressed his love in public. No one was allowed near the Yibo. Today is Yibo's last day as a teacher. All the student came to thank him. Especially girls. But today Zhan did nothing. He silently looked away.

This is a big surprise for Yibo. The guy who always comes after himself saying he loves him, jumps in the middle when someone is going to talk to him, but today he looks at the girls who are confessing to Yibo without any emotion in his eyes.

During these two weeks Yibo realizes that Zhan's love is very deep and pure for him. And that he was not playing a any game, and also Zhan does not want to share Yibo with anyone like their childhood. Even so, why is he behaving like this today? He tried to stay feeling less but there was a lot of sadness in his eyes and Yibo can see it.

Zhan, who had been there until every child was gone, slowly walked over to Yibo. His beautiful, glowing eyes are full of tears today. He was about to cry but to hide it he quickly hid his face in Yibo's crook.

"Thank you and Good bye gege. I promise I will never bother you again."
Zhan said hugging Yibo even tighter with a pained, broken voice.

Yibo felt the pain of being stabbed in the heart with a thousand knives. Great pain.Why does his bunny say that? Not bothering again? Doesn't Bunny want him? Did he get too cold for Zhan? But before Yibo could ask anything......

"I love you unconditionally gege. Be Happy forever" He ran away. Giving a big shock to Yibo, Zhan ran away from him.

Yibo still holds his hands as he hugs Zhan and looking at Zhan running away from him and trying to understand what happene just now.

"Wang Laoshi? Do you want to know what happen just now?"

"Fanxiang do you know the reason?Why did Zhan behave like that? He was very sad and about to cry. Am I being harsh on him?"

"Kinda like that. No.....I mean he is very sensitive. He's been trying to win your heart for the whole two weeks doing so many crazy and romantic things. But today was the last day and he could not do it. So.... because he lost you, because he knew he would never get his years of love. That is why Zhan himself was so sad and so broken."

"But he did it"

"Wh....w...what? You, Laoshi what did you say?"

"I said he did it. I'm already starting to love him. But don't tell him that. I need some more time"

"But...wait...what....you..what? OMG....Is there a defect in my ear? Did I hear that right?"