9. Unexpected🐰

The morning sun was about to set on the earth. The young man, who was still curled up in his blanket, began to slowly open his eyes, realizing that someone is gently stroking his hair. He saw his mother lovingly looking at him. Surprised, he greeted his mother with a soft smile. But he smiled to himself as he remembered the things of the previous night.

"Have a good dream?"

"It's like that. Why did you come to my room in the early in the morning mom?"

"Just....hm....Dad needs to talk to you."

"Oh...o..k...Looks like not such a good thing."

"Depending on how you accept it. Take a shower soon. Dad is waiting at the library."

"Looks like this talk is very serious enough to put my breakfast back on?"

"Well kind of. Come on soon. Ok?"

"Ok Mom"

Yibo let out a big sigh. He felt his happiness soon fade. Talking to Dad is not a good thing at all. He began to remember the night before. The way Bunny came to see him, the way he himself confessed his feelings to his baby, the taste of his baby's red cherry lips was still felt by Yibo. He thought of running right now and taking Zhan in his arms and kissing him until he breathless. But........he began to worry about what his father had to say to him.

Yibo took a shower and quickly got ready and stood at the library door. He slowly knocked on the door.

"Come on in."

"Good morning dad!"

"Good morning and sid down here. Yibo You know, I speaks straight and not someone who wanted to be taken around. I told you to come here to make you aware of your marriage.

"What? Marriage?"

"Yes. Your marriage. And I don't want to ask you anything. Because all of this was decided before you were even born. So when I called the other family this morning they liked it. All you have to do is prepare."