4. Announcement🦁

Wang Yibo's POV

"How is today son? You look so tired. Did the kids bother you a lot?"

What are you saying mom? I was not bothered by the children, one child, it was your little zhanzhan. The other kids were scared to even look at me. Not only that, he also stole my first kiss. Do I have to tell you all this?

  Do I have to tell you all this?

"No mom. nothing. they didn't bother me. I'm a little tired. Because I danced after a long time."

"Really. Then I'm happy. Go and change your clothes. Then we eat. Today only you, me and Zhuojie are there"

I slowly went to my room, took a shower with cold water to clear my confused brain, changed my clothes and walked to the dining room.

🐰🦁🐰🦁🐰🦁🐰🦁🐰🦁🐰🦁🐰🦁🐰🦁

Xiao Zhan's POV

"XIAO ZHAN"

"I knew the news was coming before I got home. Now you're screaming big head."

"Are you crazy? Mom, do you know what he did?"

"What did you do zhanzhan?"

"I defended what I owned. I informed everyone in advance that no one can confess to Yibo ge that no one can flirt with him because he is mine. Ah..... another thing, I stole a kiss from him."

"You crazy idiot. He just arrived today. Now how does he deal with the rest of the university? Why do you get such important people into your crazy toys? Zhanzhan you......."

My brother stopped talking and looked at my parents, who were laughing out loud.

"Zhan you are really my son. You did a great job. That's how it should be. Dad is very proud about you"

I let out a big sigh. "You see ge, you have a lot of questions in the queue. But Dad has no problem. and even tho he is really proud of me. I think you're older than Dad"

I gave my dad a thumb up and. I stuck my tongue out to my brother and ran to my room like a jet.

I'm tickled when I think I'll see you again tomorrow. This is like a dream. I can still feel the taste in your lips. Ohhhhhh, I want to taste them again. Yibo ge I love you. I love you soooooo much. Good night! See you tomorrow my love

Xiao Zhan & Wang Yibo slowly fell asleep dreaming the face of their loves

🦁🐰🦁🐰🦁🐰🦁🐰🦁🐰🦁🐰🦁🐰🦁🐰