backfired

Sweetpea and fangs drag you into a prank war and Toni's not happy about it after a prank backfires and accidentally gets her instead.

"Move over" fangs shoves you into sweetpea

"Oi, you move over" you shove him back

"Shush! Hes coming!" Whisper yells sweetpea stopping you both from erupting into a full blown fight.

You, fangs and sweetpea were hiding in the community centre to prank archie. Unfortunately, the spot you had chosen to hide in wasnt the most spacious.

You had all set it up so there was a long piece of string at the bottom of the door so that when archie came in he would trip and land in a kiddie pool full with ice cold water.

All three of you watch as the door is opened and archie trips over the string letting out a girly scream and landing in the water.

Just as you had planned.

You all broke out in laughter and came out from your hiding spot.

Archie glared at the three of you as he got out of the freezing cold water.

"Of course it would be you three" he muttered getting a towel and attempting to dry himself off.

"Dont worry bud, it was all in good fun" you giggled patting his back before running out of the community centre, sweetpea and fangs following you.

"That was awesome" laughed fangs

"Who's next?" You asked excitedly.

After a bit of thinking a devilish grin appeared on sweetpea's face.

"How about jughead" he suggested.

You and fangs agreed instantly, mischievous looks appearing on both of your faces.

"Oh this is going to be good" you laughed.

~

That night you lay in bed with toni chatting peacefully until she brought up the topic of your pranking with the boys.

"(Y/n)" she spoke a sudden serious tone to her voice.

"Yeah?" You replied slightly concerned.

"Do you really think pranking with sweetpea and fangs is a good idea? Your going to get into trouble and might even make some enemies, you know how riverdale is" she explained concerned biting her lip

You smiled "dont worry babe, it's just for some fun, I'm sure everyone will understand"

Toni shook her head knowing that wouldnt be the case but smiled anyway.

"Fine but if I get caught up in your mess I'm putting a stop to it" she said sternly but smiled after kissing you on the cheek.

You nodded agreeing and cuddled up to her.

~

The next morning you, toni, sweetpea and fangs all walked into riverdale prep talking about some nonsense thing until toni left to get some books out of her locker.

You and the boys started talking about your plan to prank jughead which you had all decided to go simple and do the old, dump a bucket of slime on him trick.

The three of you kept talking until you got to your locker and suddenly heard a shout

"Bulldogs! Fire!"

The three of you turned around only to be met with all of the football team holding water guns with water currently being shot at you.

You screamed at the coldness and heard fangs and sweetpea do the same.