drunk

Toni spots you at a party, after realising your a total mess, she takes you back to hers and takes care of you

"Come on topaz, it's just one party" a voice sounds through the phone

Toni sighs "fine, I guess it wouldn't hurt"

"Great! I'll meet you there!" Fangs hung up the phone

Toni shook her head to herself. She had been busy lately with school and work, and with the black hood roaming about, she hadn't had much time to relax.

Seeing that it was already 8:45pm Toni decided she should probably start getting ready.

~~~~~

Toni pulled up to house where the  party was being held on her motorbike. Making sure her bike was safe and secure, she entered the building.

The smell of alcohol instantly hit but having worked at a bar, Toni was used to it. She weaved her way through countless bodies until she got to the kitchen where there were significantly less people.

She picked up a plastic cup containing a red substance of some kind and downed it in one.

"Toni!" "Topaz!" Two voiced yelled

Toni turned around smiling when she saw her two favourite people.

"I am having a blast, you should get on my level" fangs drunkenly slured throwing an arm around her shoulders

Sweet pea shook his head "he's very drunk" he notified her.

Toni laughed slightly "I can tell"

Fangs gasped suddenly before taking off shouting "strip!"

Sweet pea followed after him and curiously, Toni followed too.

Her curiosity peaked when she saw (y/n) standing on a table with a crowd surrounding her.

Toni leaned back against the wall decided to see what happens.

The two of you had never really gotten along that well. She wouldn't say you were enemies, but you weren't friends either, you both spent your time picking fights with eachother most of the time.

Still, the two of you always had eachothers back when it came down to it, which is why when Toni saw you take your shirt off she immediately shot forward to stop you before things got out of hand.

After difficulty with getting through the crowd, Toni finally got to where you were standing, seeing you had also lost the shorts you were wearing, standing in only your underwear.

Toni blushed, being very gay and finding you very attractive.

"(Y/n)! Get down from there and put your clothes back on!" She yelled over the music

You gasped "Toni! Your here!" You hopped down from the table you were standing on making the crowd groan and disperse.

Toni smiled at your unusual excitement to see her.

"I am, what are you doing stripping infront of everyone?" She asked raising an eyebrow questioningly

"I'm going to jump into the pool!" You giggle excitedly and run off to find the swimming pool.

Toni groaned and chased after you before seeing you had stopped for a second and were talking to fangs, although the excited looks on both of your faces weren't anything good.

"-jump in the pool with me?" Toni heard you say

"Yeah!! Let's go!" And with that the two of  shot off again