Chapter 1 - Mother?!

Art isn't mine and feel free to point out mistakes in my writing lol

Ages/Characters:

The child (Aka Tommy) - 11

Music Boi (Aka Wilbur) - 16

Blood for th Blood God! (Aka Techno) - 16

Old Man (Aka Philza) - 34

MUMZA! (Aka Kristen) - 30

⚠️ TW: ⚠️

Death

Yelling

Swearing
_____________________________________________

It was pouring outside. Very fitting for what was going to happen...

Anyways, in the bed room of a large palace, you can hear soft snoring. Tommy was asleep after all, it is past midnight. Suddenly he heard a arrow followed by screaming. Tommy awoke from his slumber scared, very scared. He quickly checked the time, "12:34 am? Why would anyone scream at 12:34 am?"

"What was that?" He thought as he got up. Tommy was always the one to see what happened when something bad comes along.

But today was well different. He felt the urge to not go. As if something was telling him not to go. He thought for a second, "What if someone is trying to kill them?" "What if i got hurt?" He paused, "What if they hurt my family?"

The thought scared him more. "What if they killed my family?" "What if they already killed everyone?" "Am I alone?" "What if....."

He kept on thinking. "What if..." "What if..." "What if..." The boy kept on thinking. Then he remembered: *flaskback!*

"What if I get hurt dad?" Tommy said, worried

"The What if questions don't matter. What will happen happens, we can't change that." Replied Philza, smiling and his young joy-

*End of flaskback*

"Ok toms. Remember what dad said. How long have I even been thinking for?" Tommy looks at the clock in his room. "1am?! I have been thinking for almost 30 minutes!? What the fuck have I been doing with my time?!"

Slowly but surely, the little boy got out of his room.

"Huh no one is hear" He whispered to himself. Then the sound of muffled crying came from downstairs. Tommy ran downstairs but didn't know where the sounds are coming from then he heard the crying again. It seems to be coming from the clinic area.

Tommy would always get into trouble, sometimes it wasn't that bad as and other times it was so his dad made a personalized healing area for quick heal ups.

Tommy panicked, "No, no, no no no." Surely his family was alright, right?

He opened the door and was shocked. Tears formed from his eyes. He saw his mother, Kristen, on a bed, some blood coming out from her shoulder, with a bloody arrow that was supposedly removed from her. His family crying next to her.

"Wa-what h-happened?" Tommy said crying.

"S-someone s-shot a arrow at h-her threw the wi-window." Replied Wilbur shaking.

"We didn't even find who shot her." Grumbled Techno

Tommy went to sit down outside the room with his family as they wait for the doctors to see if Kristen is alright. They waited and waited and waited. It felt like a century had passed. Finally a doctor came out.

"I am sorry, but she won't make it-"

"WHAT?! NO THEIR MUST BE A WAY!" Screamed the angry Techno

"I am sorry but the arr-"

"S-she will l-live s-she can do t-this!" Wilbur remarked

"She can't, the arrow was has some sort of unknown poison effect. We don't even know which plant it came from!"

"Please sir, try and fix the potion effect" Said a teary Philza

"We will try but it's likely not going to work."

"I-i" Tommy muttered

Tommy's heart shattered to a million pieces. He couldn't take the pain. He just couldn't. He took a step back, then another, then another. He started to run. He run up the stairs and down the halls. All the way to his bed room. He slammed the door shut and locked it.

He didn't want his family to see him like this.... He cried. He couldn't keep the pain in. It's felt so many emotions at once, he felt overwhelmed. He just wanted to hide in a corner and never be seen.

*knock, knock*

"W-who's th-there?" I said shakily

"Why the fuck am i stuttering so much?" Tommy thought

"It's me, will. Can I come in?" Wilbur replied, worried

"No, no you can't. I don't want to talk"

"Please Tommy you been in there for 30 minutes!"

"I have?" Tommy wondered as he check the time. "Oh shit I was in here for 30 minutes!"

"Tommy I will do anything to make you feel better!"

"Alright fine!" Tommy said while slowing unlocking the door.

Wilbur walked in and sat next to Tommy.

"What can I do to make you feel better?" Wilbur said softly

"Can you play that song mom always sing? Ya know, my little sunshine?" Tommy muttered

Wilbur hesitated. He loved music but never really preformed infront of someone before.

"Alright I will play it, let me get my guitar and music sheets."

"Wait you had music sheets for it!?"

"I wanted to play it for mom."

"Oh.... ok.."

Wilbur quickly left and returned with his items. He sat down next to Tommy and started playing

The other night, dear
As I lay sleeping
I dreamed I held you, in my arms
When I awoke, dear
I was mistaken
So I hung my head and I cried

"That person must have been very important to her." Tommy thought

You are my sunshine
My only sunshine
You make me happy
When skies are gray
You'll never know, dear
How much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away

"I wonder who that is?"

I'll always love you
And make you happy
And nothing else could come between
But if you leave me to allow another
You'll have shattered all of my dreams

"Having your dreams shattered doesn't sound like fun"

You are my sunshine
My only sunshine
You make me happy
When skies are gray
You'll never know, dear
How much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away

"Thank you wilby."

"No problem toms."

"Can you stay here for the night pleaseeeee?" Tommy looked at will with his puppy eyes

"Alright, alright." Wilbur chuckled.

The two stayed I the room for the rest of that day. Tiredness came to both and slowly but surely they feel asleep.
_____________________________________________

Word count: 1068