Chapter 5 - Bonding

(Sorry for posting later then normal. I need to see the votes for the a/n. Also! The votes go in favor of the Dream and Tommy brother au from when I am writing this!)

Ages/Characters:

Techno - 19

Wilbur - 19

Philza - 37

Tommy - 14

Kristen - 30 (immortal btw)

Boffy - 18 (but doesn't really die)

Timedeo - 18

Blitze - 16

Luke - 15

Wisp - 17

Grunk - 17

Pigicial - 16

Badlinu - 15

Dream - 20

⚠️ TW: ⚠️

Swearing
_____________________________________________
_______________Tommy's_Pov_______________

As much as I was going to miss hermitcraft, I am still excited about moving in with my new buddies. They seemed to be chaotic which is something I like. Though I doesn't fully trust them. They could be just building me up to kill me or something but I feel like i should maybe give them a chance.

Soon we arrived to the lands called SMP Earth. It looked interesting. There weren't may people however it looked like the place was filled with buildings.

From what Deo said, the other people here are kinda like God helpers? They help the gods or admin when they need something to be done. Some of them even had powers! I do too I think. I actual don't know, Mom said I had powers but never really did anything about it. Maybe I should ask the others about it.
_____________________________________________
________________With_3/4_SBI_______________

"No one has found anything that can fell us about where toms is!" Wilbur yelled.

"Ok calm down guys-" Philza was about to say before he was interrupted by Wilbur.

"CALM?! MY BROTHER WAS MISSING FOR ABOUT 2 WEEKS AND YOU WANT ME TO BE CALM?!"

"Guys, I think I found someone who can help us. His name is Dream. He is one of those Admin people so he should be able to help us find Toms." Techno states with his normal monotone voice.

"Why did you talked about him earlier?!" Both Philza and Wilbur said.

"Because he roesn't really like me and we can only ask for a help of a admin when there us nothing else we can do. "

"Oh. Right. Well let's go see this Dream person. We're does he live?"

"He is actually the Admin of this area so it won't be to hard to find him. He is likely living in the forest nearby."

"Well then lets go! I want to find my little brother!"

The trio grabbed there items and took there horses to the nearby forest. Once they reach there, they decided to yell for Dream.

"Dream! Where the fuck are you!" Yelled Wilbur.

"Dreammmmmmmm comeeee onnnnnnn!" Yelled Techno.

"Sir we would like to have talked." Philza yelled polity.

"Ok geez you guys are loud!" Dream said appearing from a nearby tree.

"What do you guys even want?"