Chaptet 8 - A New Kingdom

My b-day was on Oct 3rd so I didn't work on the story for it and the days before. So the story is shorter then how I normally write it. Sorry

Ages/Characters

Techno - 19

Wilbur - 19

Philza - 37

Tommy - 14

Kristen - 30 (immortal btw)

Boffy - 18 (but doesn't really die)

Timedeo - 18

Blitze - 16

Luke - 15

Wisp - 17

Grunk - 17

Pigicial - 16

Badlinu - 15

Dream - 20

Ranboo - 15

Tubbo - 14

⚠️ TW: ⚠️

Swearing

Yelling
_____________________________________________

"So Clay- I have an idea-."

"What is it tt?" Dream asked lowering his book.

"Can we like, create a secret kingdom? We can make it so that people there are very peaceful but are very powerful."

"That would be a lot of work though tt."

"Pleaseseeeeee?" Tommy asked with puppy eyes. No one can resist the puppy eyes. Those things have some sort of magical abilities I swear-.

"Alright fine! But we should first fine an area to create the kingdom, and then name it and other stuff. We also should give you a fake name so people don't think your the missing prince"

"Oo, let's call it, the Lands of the Lost! Since I feel like most of the people who find the place would be lost. Also I think my name can be Theseus since Techno would sometimes call me that."

"That's actual a good name for the kindom. And I guess we can call you Theseus. Let's so tell the others and scout out an area for it!"

The two brothers then told the others. Each having some response of excitement. The scouted very far away from SMP Earth due to the place being a secret. After a few days they found the perfect place. There were some giant mountains right next to each other with a flat area in the middle of them. Perfect for a hidden kingdom.

After that the team decided to the castle, with Luke being in charge. They used cobblestone (requested by tommy), wood, and terracotta.

 They used cobblestone (requested by tommy), wood, and terracotta

(^This is what the place looks like!^)

"Hey this actual looks dope." Grunk muttered.

"Yeah, it does! We should have Luke as the head of building." Replied Blitze.

"Definitely! As the king I am making him head of building." Tommy added.

"Thanks guys!"

"We should make council with all of us in it. That way we all decided the rules and stuff." Badlinu said.

"We should call it the Council of Decisions." Replied Dream.

"Yes that will be so cool! But let's first focus on actual getting people here ey?" Tommy responded.

Luke, now being head of building decided to build more houses since they need more people in there kingdom. After a few months, surely but slowly, they gained about 100 people living in there kingdom. Not much compared to the other kingdoms, that have about 10,000 people living in them but it is a start!

Not only that but Tommy decided to have Dream and Timedeo as head of pvp. Although he realized he couldn't have etwo people as head of pvp so he made Dream head of offense and Timedeo head of defense, which the two did agree to.

Tommy also found out that Blitze had a lot of skill in potions and that Boffy is really good with magic spells, making them become the head of potion and the head of spells.

Tommy is still trying to figure out what the others are really good at but he decided to do that later since he had people to serve. Speaking about people, when they first went went the kingdom they were kinda concerned that a little kid was running it but after realizing how well he is at running the place and that the other made sure he behaved, they decided to stay.

Safe to say, things are looking up for Tommy here, for now...
_____________________________________________

(Also btw, I want to make everyone the head of something. Tommy will be the king, Dream is head of offense, Timedeo is head of defense, Blitze is the head of potions, Boffy is the head of magic, and Luke is head of building. What should I make Wisp, Grunk, Pigicial, and Badlinu be head of? Comment here for the suggestions)

Word Count: 707