Chapter 3 - Where to go?

I did this so quickly lmaooooooooo!

Ages/Characters:

The child (Aka Tommy) - 14

Music Boi (Aka Wilbur) - 19

Blood for the Blood God! (Aka Techno) - 19

Old Man (Aka Philza) - 37

Boffy - 18 (but doesn't really age)

⚠️ TW: ⚠️

Yelling

Swearing
_____________________________________________

Techno was looking around. It felt off kinda. He decided to go to Wilbur's room and talk to him.

"Hey Techno."

"Hello Will. I kinda bored so I'm going to annoy you."

"Awweee come one, I am in the middle of something! Why don't you annoy toms?"

"Alright fine then." Techno said while walking out the room. "I actual don't really talk Tommy any more. Kinda been a bad brother to him. Maybe I should actual talk to him.  Nah it's probably fine although I am bored so let's just see what the gremlin is doing." Techno thought.

"Toms?"

*no answer*

"Tommy?"

*no answer*

"TOMMY!"

*no answer*

"Ok you know what I am kicking down the door if you don't open it"

*still no answer*

"Alright that's it, I am coming it! Oh wait the door us unlocked" Techno said, feeling stupid.

He looked in the room and saw a open window and many of Tommy's items gone. There are also some drawings on the ground with note?

Dear family,

I don't feel welcomed here. I feel like a outcast. A burden so I have decided to leave. Don't blame your self to much but I hate it here. Please tell everyone that is in the castle that they were like a second family for me. Sometimes I feel like they took care of me more then my actual family. Also I created drawings of everyone in the castle! I would like each drawing to go the person i made it for please. And with that, I will be off. I hope I never see you again.

Sincerely,
        Toms/Big Man/Tommy

"Toms-" Techno said under his breath. "I need to get Wilbur and dad." He thought running out.

"Dad! Wilbur! We have an issue!" He yelled. He got the attention of his dad who ran upstairs to see him and the attention of Wilbur who looked out of his room.

"It's Tommy. Look in his room." Techno said shakily.

"What could that child possibly have done now?" Philza said looking in Tommy's room.

"Read the note." Techno said

"Dear family ........... WHAT?! HE RAN AWAY?" Philza said angry and scared.

"No way he wouldn't! He probably is just hiding in the castle. Yeah let's just look around the castle." Wilbur said refusing to believe Tommy left.

"Wait look at these drawings! They are amazing. I never knew Tommy could draw." Philza said handing Wilbur Tommy's drawings.

"Holy cow these are amazing! He drew everyone from the castle!" Wilbur said, astonished by his brother's drawings.

"The note said he wanted to give them to everyone." Stated Techno.