𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙣𝙚

2nd POV:

Being known as the second strongest sorcerer, behind Gojo Satoru, honestly sucked. You were seen as Gojo's inferior, incapable of everything, weak, and it was mostly because you were a woman. It's disgusting how people see women as people who should just have babies, raise them, cook, clean, and just be housewives. It's the 20th century, and people still can't get over the fact a woman is stronger than them.

You didn't care about any of the mysogynistic men who you came across in your travels. Honestly their dumb opinions made you want to prove them wrong, just for the sake of it. One time you were partnered with a mysogynist to investigate and exorcise any curses in an abandoned school. He started to call you weak and told you to watch how a professional does it, so you let him enter by himself. A few minutes later he came out with a bloody nose and what looked to be a huge gash on his chest, reaching the bottom of his stomach.

You chuckled at that memory. Karma was delivered.

You realized you had been thinking to yourself for around an hour, so you got up to change your clothes. You had to meet someone, and although the higher-ups told you absolutely nothing about them, you still obliged. You were supposed to meet them in the afternoon, so that gave you a good two hours to get ready, seing as it was 8 A.M and it took about two hours to get there.

~~

Turns out you were sent to Tokyo Metropolitan Curse Technical College, yes you remembered all of it because last time you didn't, you got lost. You still had no idea who you were meeting. You got there exhausted because of how far it was. You went in to be greeted by a long hallway. Great, even more walking.

"Kill me already." You muttered to yourself.

After what seemed like forever you found a room. You opened it to be met with a man, making what seems like dolls. You stood there awkwardly, glancing around the room.

"L/N Y/N." The man said, breaking the silence.

"Uh, yeah, that's me."

"What brings you here?" The man questioned in an uninterested tone, still focused on making his doll.

"The higher-ups told me to come here. I'm not sure why. Something about meeting someone." You replied, trailing off, glancing at the ceiling.

"There's a vessel for Sukuna. He'll be a student here."

You paused, thinking about how to word your thoughts without them sounding rude, "I don't mean to sound rude, but what does that have to do with me? Also who are you, I feel awkward talking to someone I don't even know the name of." You said, lowering your head to look at the spikey-haired man making a doll, scratching the back of your neck for a second.

"You'll be a teacher for the students other than Sukuna's vessel, since the first year's teacher will be more focused on him."

"I didn't agree to this. Also I can't be a teacher, i'm bad at teaching kids. Plus you didn't answer my second question. And why does there need to be more than one teacher? Can't he just give the kids their own tasks to learn?"

"Yaga Masamichi. I'm the principal," he paused to look at you, "and you don't have a choice."

You simply looked away with an indifferent face. There was someone walking behind you, and when they reached you they tapped your shoulder. You turned around to see who it was.

"What's a pretty lady like you doing here?"

You looked up to see a tall, white-haired man wearing a blindfold with a smirk on his face. You still kept the same aloof facial expression.

"None of your business." You simply said, looking to your left to see a pink-haired, younger looking guy.

You took a step backward and turned back to face Yaga.

"Who is this guy?" You said, pointing behind you at the white-haired man.

"Satoru Gojo. First year teacher. He'll be your teaching 'partner'."

The strongest sorcerer, attempting to be a flirt, teaching a highschool boy. You looked back to Gojo. He had a huge toothy grin on his face. Honestly you were expecting a lot more from someone with the highest title out there.

Just kill me already.

THANKS FOR READING <3

Update in December 2023: I'm rewriting this whole book because I like the plot but it's cringe. Btw I wrote this when I was like 14 (so please don't be so harsh), and I'm 16 now 😰😰

741 Words.