IMPORTANT INFO!

WARNING: FUTURE ANGST, POSSIBLE BLOOD IN THIS STORY

Off topic but I woke to see that this chapter didn't save so I have to write it again. :(

This will be information on your character, it might not make a lot of sense if you don't read this. I will not be specifying any specific height (although I might say something about him being taller, SORRY IN ADVANCE <3), hair length, or skin color for your character, so this can be more inclusive. :)

The only thing that will be specified about your character is that you have black hair and dark red eyes.

I will be including what you wear for the day in the beginning of the chapter.

IMPORTANT INFO NOW:

You have a cursed eyesight technique where when you imagine something happening to the person you're looking at and thinking of, it happens. For it to happen, you have to be looking directly at the person. Your technique will not work when direct vision is disrupted (wearing glasses, contacts, exc.), or when you are not looking at the person and have them in mind, as well as what you want to happen to them. Your technique is can do anything, whether it's making them stop moving, combust, or explode. Because of this, you were marked a special-grade.

You have sort of a 'waypoint' technique, in which you can choose a place you are in to set a 'waypoint' that you can teleport to at during anytime, the duration depending on how much cursed energy is put into it. Your waypoints are limited to three during a span of 24 hours.

Although Gojo is significantly stronger than you, and his technique could kill you in the time span of a snap, you have the speed advantage. You have quicker reflexes and are faster in general.

You can sense when someone or something is moving behind you.

You tend to wear black, round sunglasses, to protect your eyes from the sun and prevent direct eyesight. Like this:

Thanks for reading! *platonic smooch*

363 Words.

okay I lowkey hate this whole book now.