𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚

Once you got to your apartment, you noticed a small brown box with no label on it. You unlocked and opened your door, taking the box inside and setting it on the kitchen counter. You took out a knife and sliced opened the box, finding the uniform you would be forced to wear as long as you taught jujutsu sorcery, which you were hoping was going to be less than a year. You took it out of the box and laid it flat on the kitchen island. It came with three pieces; a skirt that would reach a little past your mid thighs, a shirt, more of a sweatshirt actually, that had a round-neck cut, long sleeves with built in fingerless gloves— the bottom of it reached just above the waistline of the skirt— with two buttons running up the middle of the shirt, and some black tights. The whole uniform was a navy blue, almost black color.

After examining it for a few minutes, you realized you were hungry after your stomach started rumbling. You took out your bags from earlier to eat some of your purchased snacks. You savored each bite, but after eating about half of it, you heard a knock on the door. You tried to ignore it and continue eating, maybe they would leave if you didn't answer. After a few minutes the knocking stopped, so you figured they left. A few seconds after the incident, you heard someone sigh.

"You should answer when someone knocks on your door."

It was the same stupid, popular, annoying sorcerer from earlier.

"What do you want, Gojo?"

"Just came by to check if you got your uniform, and I see you did."

He walked over to the island to take a closer look at it. You didn't even bother trying to get him to leave, since you knew he would just ignore you. You continued eating your beloved snack, finishing a few minutes after.

You turned around to see Gojo staring at you.

"Enjoying the view?" You asked sarcastically.

The man didn't respond. Instead he walked over to grab a napkin and walked closer to you, leaving only a few inches between yourselves. He wiped the crumbs around your mouth off.

"You're a messy eater, y'know."

"And? Let me enjoy myself." You retorted, sglaring at the man standing in front of you.

"You should try on the uniform, I'll give you my opinion on it." He said with a grin.

You sighed, shrugging your shoulders and taking the uniform to the bathroom, changing into it. You stared at your reflection in the mirror, adjusting what you could to make it fit more properly.

You came out of the bathroom, walking back to the kitchen where Gojo was. He looked you up and down, smirking to himself.

"Looks great on you, as every thing always does." Gojo affirmed with a smile.

"Thanks, but it's a bit tight around my stomach."

"Really?"

"Yeah, but I'll either get used to it or it'll stretch out."

Gojo started walking towards you, then picking you up.

"Hey, what the he-"

He cut you off as he put you on the island counter and started examining the waist band.

"What are you doing?"

He simply continued what he was doing, ignoring your concerns. After a second he took the button out, holding the fabric so that it didn't fall, and put it in another button slot next to it.

"Better?"

You looked a little confused, it must have blended in with the fabric.

"Uh yeah. Thanks." You muttered.

"Great."

You hopped off the counter and walked over to the couch, before jumping onto it. You grabbed your phone and started to look at a map of the city. There was a grocery store about ten minutes away, and several restaurants near it. You walked near the door to grab some black boots, before putting them on.

"Where are you going?"

"Groceries." You simply responded, hearing your stomach rumble a little.

"I'll come!" He said, sort of excitedly.

You just sighed, realizing you wouldn't have any time by yourself as long as Gojo was alive.

~~

Once you got there, it seemed to be pretty crowded, which was surprising considering it was a Wednesday and almost nighttime. You grabbed a basket and looked throughout the isles, picking up necessities and snacks, with Gojo following a few steps behind. You made to sure get enough for atleast a week, not wanting to go back so soon. Once you were sure you had everything (you honestly probably forgot to get something), you paid for all your groceries. Gojo offered to carry some of your bags, which you couldn't refuse, and he gave you the lightest ones to carry. You proceeded back to your apartment with Gojo still behind you.

Thankfully, he barely even spoke, which was a reliever. His stupid voice could make you throw up if you wanted to. The only times he talked was when he was talking to his fangirls and when he was suggesting something to you.

When you arrived, you placed your bags on the island so you could put away later— the only things being put away being dairy or other things that needed to be refrigerated—, Gojo following suite. He got a few things for himself, but nothing much in general. He seemed to invite himself in and do as he pleases, but after a long day, you just wanted to relax.

You grabbed a pair of matching soft pajamas and undergarments and hopped in the shower.

~~

You went to go grab a small snack before bed, not seeing Gojo anywhere.

"Must've left." You muttered, digging through the bags to find a snack you bought from the store. Once you located it, you ate it rather quickly so you could sleep. You returned to the bathroom in order to brush your teeth, leaving and walking into your bedroom.

You slipped into your comfy bed, putting your glasses to the side and allowing your eyes to shut, sleep quickly consuming you.

Thank you for reading :)

Edited in 2023: honestly not a bad chapter, but the fact that I miswrote "paid" as "payed" twice in this story already makes me wanna cry. I swear im not stupid.

1047 Words.