𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧

2nd POV:

He's still an asshole, but he wasn't all that bad...

You woke up to the familiar sound of your alarm, looking over to the nightstand adjacent to your bed, grabbing your phone and snoozing your alarm. You turned on your phone seeing ten messages and six missed calls from an unknown number. It was only 7:30 A.M, who could possibly need anything this early.

You opened the messages, being faced with:

Although you woke up only a minute ago and your voice was groggy as it always was in mornings, you decided to call them

After only a second and a half, the person who very much bothered you during your beauty sleep answered.

"Hello?"

"You're finally awake?"

You recognized this voice. The same annoying voice that came from the most annoying person on the planet. Gojo Satoru.

"How the hell did you get my number?"

"I have my ways."

You never gave him your number. You were hoping to have a great day, but this just pissed you off.

"Whatever. Don't call me unless it's important." You responded, hanging up the second you finished speaking.

Only a second after you hung up you heard your phone ring. The perpetrator being the same person you were just talking to. You hesitantly answered.

"What. It better be important."

"You're going to meet the first years today, so you should be ready in thirty minutes."

"Whatever." You muttered, throwing your phone on your bed and preparing yourself, both mentally and physically, to speak to kids and their annoying leader: Gojo. It's not that you hated kids, in all honesty you had a soft spot for certain kids, but it was Gojo who was the problem.

~~

You walked near the entrance that was the same place where you met the worst person to exist. You leaned against the wall right near the door and waited.

After about two minutes you went on your phone in order to distract yourself. You scrolled through various social media platforms trying to entertain yourself.

You were really invested in a video about sloths. The video almost finished when you felt someone tap your shoulder. You slightly jumped, and your phone would've fell if you have an extremely strong grip on it. That video really took away your senses.

You looked over to the culprit, and it was that same white-haired guy who interrupted your sleep before. Not really interrupted, as he didn't wake you up, rather your alarm did, but you just wanted to blame him since he ruined your morning.

"What the hell." you choked out, "don't do that again." You added, releasing a sigh as you heard Gojo laughing. You saw the same pink-haired guy from yesterday to the right of the guy you hated with all your heart, plus one who's dark hair looked like it was reaching for heaven.

You looked at the pink-haired boy, Yuji? You didn't really remember his name, but you saw him slightly bowing in front of you, assuming he saw you staring at him.

"My name is Itadori Yuji." You pushed the boy's head back, leaving him confused.

"Don't bow for me." He scratched his neck, but nodded.

You pointed to the raven-haired boy next to him, who was on his phone.

"Who is that." You glanced at both Yuji and Satoru.

"Fushiguro Megumi."

You continued to stare at him until he noticed, which he did after about a minute.

"What?" Megumi muttered.

You continued to stare, not really for any reason in particular. He looked back to his phone after speaking.

"Uh, I don't mean to seem rude or anything, but who are you?"

You looked over to Yuji, giving him a small smile to reassure him it was fine.

"L/N Y/N, pleasure to meet you Itadori Yuji." You said, holding your hand out for a handshake.

He reached out for your hand, looking a little confused.

"Sukuna's vessel, right?"

"Yeah, but I can control him, for the most part. Sometimes he speaks out of nowhere." The boy said, seemingly happy. You looked to Gojo, who was staring at you, for who knows how long.

"Ready to go yet?"

"Sure." You replied, turning around to walk, hearing footsteps following behind you.

~~

The four of you stood, waiting for the other first year.

You zoned out, thinking of whatever came to mind. You snapped out of your thoughts when you saw a light brunette girl standing in front of the four of you. She glanced at you, instantly brightening up. At least you would have a fellow woman to bond with, despite her being a year older than half your age, you couldn't complain. It's better than having to deal with an overgrown baby of a sorcerer named Gojo Satoru.

"Hi! I'm Kugisaki Nobara. I'm sure we'll be great friends!" The brunette spoke, sounding like you were her classmate.

"Sure, but I'm not a student."

She looked confused for a second before smiling wide again.

"Sorry, you look like a teenager, but we can still be great friends! Do you like shopping? Food?"

You grabbed her hand. Just the thought of buying new clothes, the fresh scent of store-bought clothing, brought smile on your face. The distinct sensational smell of stores, and food? You've got to be kidding. Best thing out there. It doesn't leave you, annoy you (like Gojo), and it tastes amazing, most of the time atleast.

"Of course! Maybe one day we can go shopping together." You put your hand on the other side of her hand. You swore there were sparkles in her eyes, probably yours too.

You shook your head to snap out of your dreams.

The girl— that was probably going to be your shopping buddy in the future— returned to her suit case in front of the boys. You honestly just walked away to explore. You didn't really care if you lost them, as you were lost in the daze of the stunning city that stood before you. You knew Gojo was going to take the students on a mission to test their skills, which was boring. You went in and out of shops for a few hours, ending up with only two bags. One containing some snacks, and the other containing a fresh, new pair of heels. They were glossy-black colored, with around an inch of height. You didn't even wear heels that often, as you were always walking and they hurt your feet, but those heels were so elegant that you couldn't resist.

You were very satisfied with your shopping trip, even though you only ended up with a few items. You walked back to your apartment in absolute glee.

Thanks for reading! This wasn't really an exciting chapter, but it would build up the friendship between you and your students. Not much Gojo this chapter, but there will be more soon. :)

Updated in 2023, again a lot of edits cs I hate how I used to write. Very cringe very yuck very gross.

1178 Words.