𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙤

2nd POV:

Just kill me already.

You took a few steps closer to the pink haired boy and examined him. He leaned back quite a lot. You put your finger to your chin while staring dead at his eyes.

"Who is this guy?" You asked, walking backwards, the boy returning to a normal stance.

"Ita-" Yaga got cut off.

"Itadori Yuji. He's Sukuna's vessel, and he'll be a new student here." The platinum-blonde man replied in place of the principal with a proud smile. Yaga didn't seemed too fazed by the cut off, he just grunted.

"You should learn to respect people, Gojo." The man said, not taking his eyes off of the doll.

"I am, that's why I answered her question."

What an idiot. He really didn't seem like the type of guy to be known as the strongest sorcerer by many. He's childish, irresponsible, and arrogant. You could already tell this was going to be a living hellhole.

You walked out the room and started to walk to the apartment the higher-ups had set up for you near the school. Your home was hours away from the school, but this apartment was only a twenty minute walk away. You felt a presence behind you so you turned to look. It was that idiotic manchild of a sorcerer.

"What do you want. Are you trying to stalk me and figure out where I live?"

"No, I wanted to get to know you. After all we'll be partners. Who knows, maybe something more." He stupidly answered with a wink.

You grunted in response.

"Look, I'm not interested. Stop trying, I'm not one of your fangirls." At this point you two were walking side to side.

"I see. It's okay, soon you'll be begging for me to go on a date with me."

"That's-" you laughed in between your sentence, "the funniest thing I've heard all day!" You kept on laughing whilst still walking.

"Whew, okay," you let out a last chuckle, "you should really consider being a comedian and not a full-time idiot."

You looked over to see him holding his hand near his heart while pouting, looking away from you.

"Words hurt, y'know."

"Good. I'll keep that in mind when I'm fighting you."

You felt an arm slip over your shoulder.

"You should learn to appreciate when a man hits on you."

You were filled with shock and a little bit of anger, although keeping a composed face, only letting your eyes widen. This actual dumbass really said that. If your hands weren't occupied you would have smacked the life out of him. You took one deep breathe in, exhaling after a few seconds.

"Why would I appreciate it if I didn't ask for them to hit on me, and honestly, you shouldn't hit on someone you don't know." You stated, slipping out of his arm.

Idiot. You thought to yourself.

"And if you keep hitting on people you don't know, one day someone's gonna slap you."

"No, that would never happen. Women flock to me asking for my number and if I'm single."

"Those are just your fangirls. Not every woman in the world would die for you."

"Wrong."

"No, I'm very much right. I wouldn't die for you. I'd probably be the one to let you die, in all honesty, and I'm sure a lot of other women would too."

After saying that he went quiet, at least for a little. You looked up to see the apartment building. It honestly looked really beautiful. It had multi-colored walls, some plain white, while the rest were crimson bricks. It had balconies, and plants surrounded the walkway. You walked into the building and grabbed the key out of your pocket that was handed to you a few days previous. The white-haired man was still following you, and you noticed this.

"You can leave."

"I don't want to."

You groaned. Why was this guy so stubborn? It seemed as if his life goal was to annoy you to the point where you try to kill him.

After going a few floors up on the elevator, you walked to the apartment you were assigned. You twisted the key in the door, opening the door and stepping into your beautiful, new apartment. It was so clean, and it had such a appealing pallete. Some walls were white, some were light gray, while the rest were darker gray. You noticed that there was already everything you needed, exempt from food, water, and hygiene products. You took your suitcases into your bedroom, then going to observe a bit more of the apartment. You saw Gojo sitting on your couch already, with the remote in his hands and switching through channels.

"Get out. This isn't your home, and you're not welcomed."

He warped behind you, grabbing your waist. You turned around to face the man, piercing holes with your eyes. He was warm to the touch, and although you absolutely hated this man with all the guts, bones, organs, blood, EVERYTHING in your body, something about it was comforting. Nevertheless, you didn't let that affect you, other than a very light rosey tint appearing on your cheeks unwillingly. You went to slap him before he grabbed your wrist.

"It's not polite to slap, or rather try to slap, your visitors." He expressed with that exact same smug smile on his face from before.

You just grunted while taking back your hand, escaping his grip.

"You're an unwanted visitor. Now leave, I don't want to have to deal with you any longer."

"How about I take you out to dinner? After all, you don't have any food here."

It was a little tempting, seeing as you haven't eaten anything other than an apple in the morning and it was a couple hours past noon. No matter how tempting, you didn't want to give in to his demands. It would just make him annoy you even more, and you would have to spend more time with that manchild. However, you didn't know any good places to eat in this area, and he was right, you didn't have any food.

You gave a good thought before finally giving in.

"Fine, but it's dinner, and dinner only. Nothing but eating."

"Great! I know a good restaurant that we can go to later," he paused and took a few steps towards you, "Plus, I'm sure you'll be the one trying to make the first move." He continued, leaving only an inch between your faces.

"In your dreams." You said putting a finger on his forehead, pushing him away.

THANKS FOR READING, YOU'RE LOOKING BEAUTIFUL AS ALWAYS :)

Updated in 2023 :p

1117 Words.