CHAPTER 34 - ANUBHAV'S PROTECTIVENESS

Haan...Toh ab hai sweet dish ki baari...Sweet dish ka jo bhi matlab aapne socha tha woh comments mein bata dena...

AS- "Haseena ji..."

HM- "Hmmm..."

AS- "Sweet dish ??"

HM- "Oh no !! Sweet dish arrange karna toh hum bhul hi gaye...Aap bataiye hum manga lete hain..."

AS- "Lekin mangaayengi kaise aap ?? KS ne to yahan par kisi ko bhi aane ki anumati pradaan nahi ki hai..."

HM- "Arre haan !! Sorry hum sweet dish ke baare mein bhul gaye..."

AS- "Hum toh uss sweet dish kii baat hi nahi kar rahe the..."

HM- Confused, "Toh kaun si sweet dish ki baat kar rahe the ??"

AS- "Hum batayenge nahi dikhaayenge..."

HM- "Okayy..."

AS went towards HM and pressed his lips with her. Yess, it HM was taken aback by this activity. She hadn't supposed this all of a sudden and particularly at this moment. It was their first kiss and she didn't want to ruin it in anyway so she participated equally in the kiss. The kiss prolonged for about 2-3 minutes and they broke it when they began getting breathless. After breaking the kiss, they joined their heads and mumbled to each other, blushing hard, 'I love you...'

After that they brought their chairs together and sat together. HM placed her head on AS's shoulder and he securely wrapped his hands around HM. They maintained a silence. It was not an awkward silence but a pleasing silence. They just wanted to feel each other's precious presence. Life of police officers is uncertain and every moment they spend with their family, friends or in short loved ones is valuable for them. A salute to all of the super cops who are super heroes in real. 

After 15-20 minutes of collecting silent but precious memories they left the place. Next,

AS- "Haseena ji, aap ek kaam keejiye...Aap chaliye hum hotel se waapas ghar jaane ke liye gaadi ka prabandh karke aate hain..."

HM- "Thik hai...Aap chaliye hum bahar jaate hain..."

As HM stopped outside, she observed some 4 loafer type people continuously staring at her. They had a heated gaze. But HM wasn't afraid of anyone. She was the S.H.O. of MPT and moreover HM. If she could use her jazbaat well, then she could also use ghusa, mukka and laat also. No one should dare to under estimate her by mistake also. She was independent and self-efficient. As she disdained them and went walking forward, they started eve-teasing her. She hated the scum-like comments they referred to her. But she being calm-composed, won't get physical at first. So, she once again evaded them. She secretly wished they would leave her alone and move ahead. Not because she was aghast, but because of their well-being. She was concerned that if she lost control of her temper then no force in the world could stop her from beating them black blue. 

Finally her patience level was up when one of them neared her and tried touching her inappropriately. She still keeping her calmness maintained smacked that person's forehead so hard that he fell down at once. And owing to the fact he was drunk he landed unconsciously on the ground. This however enraged his friends. She tackled the other two effortlessly by causing them to bang their heads with each other. She unfortunately couldn't notice that the last person left to be tackled was aiming a stone at her from behind. When she finished tackling the two by successfully making them unconscious. She saw a hand emerge in front of her to protect her from a success which probably was thrown towards her with an intention of injuring her. 

Yess, without any doubt it was AS. His calculative eyes flared up with anger. Without wasting a moment, he started thrashing that person. He was boiling excessively with anger, He couldn't tolerate this cheap behaviour with HM. He didn't find it necessary to crush the other three to death as HM had already handled them well. But he wouldn't leave the person who sent a stone flying in HM's direction at any cost. He had cone the unforgivable crime of hurting HM. Hurting his soul. He being KS's brother was a tough fighter. It was almost as impossible for anyone to defeat him in a physical or mental fight as KS. And here blood had started oozing out from the person's forehead. Out of fright all of them left before AS could be the reason for their death. 

AS turned towards HM and enveloped her in a warm hug. This hug made all the stress both of them had a few minutes ago, disappear. They found the much-needed warmth and love in each other's arms. And AS filled in all his protectiveness and emotions in the hug. He won't loose HM once more and promised himself that he would protect her from all the evils that prevailed in the society. 

HM was mentally smiling ear to ear. She now believed strongly in the statement, "Love is not what you say. Love is what you do." Her magic man was always there for her. Her love for him grew even deeper. She got it that AS was perfect for her. Just perfect. And she had done nothing wrong by forgiving him and allowing him to enter her life once again.

Now, was the time to make AS cool down. Because she understood AS was in  need of a little bit of mental support. He was as strong as a wall and nothing could break him. But now the fear to loose HM had again entered his soul. And she could no way see her love in such a huge dilemma. 

They choose each other and will choose each other over and over. Without a pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat. They will keep choosing each other. HM is what AS needs in his life and AS is what HM needs in life. In a nutshell, they are each other's only one. 💞💞

To be continued...

So, here goes the 34th chapter... Once again, how do you find it ????? Do vote if you like it and comment below. Your comments feel nice to read...Aur koi ideas ho toh woh bhi please share kar dena...And guys votes are decreasing...Please vote and comment on the parts 😭😭 !! A gentle request from me...😌😌 Thanks !!

Tadaas...