CHAPTER 50 - HOW DARE YOU !!

The moment AM started her agile singing, everyone swayed to her soulful singing.  She possessed a voice that carried a sense of simplicity and confidence and has a very natural quality. Everyone was damn impressed. The concert went well. People were amused by her singing skills. 

Once AM stepped down the stage media enclosed AM. Media is one of the main pillars of the constitution and hence, unavoidable. Media showered a huge number question starting from her first achievement to how she feels on becoming a celebrity. She replied to each question quite methodically. But one question shook HM by the core of her heart. "Marriage plans ??" One of the media persons had questioned her this. To which she had responded, "Abhi filhaal toh koi marriage plans nahi hai lekin agar mujhe mera pyaar jald hi mil gaya...Toh woh khushkhabri bhi sabse pehle main aapko sunaungi..." The thing that steamed HM was that AM had rejoindered this question by sodding at AS, which she didn't like at all. However when HM moved her eyesight to where AS was standing, she was dazed to find AS gazing at her with his eyes displaying unconditional love. This resulted in crimson rising up her cheeks and when observed by AS he was also flushing furiously.

After the mini press conference was over, the media left and there were a few people roaming around randomly. Among them one of the ladies approached AM and the conversation is as follows-

Lady- "You are Avani Malhotra naa ??"

AM- "Yess..."

Lady- "Means Avu..."

AM- "Excuse me...But I don't know you..."

Lady- "Haa...You should say you don't remember me...I am your childhood friend, girl...I am Amarthya, your Amu..."

AM- "Sorry...But I still don't get you..."

Lady- "No problem...Come with me...I will remind you..."

At the moment AM was the least interested in accompanying the lady. First of all she didn't recall that lady as any of her friends and secondly even if she was her chum. She didn't give it a damn as she only craved AS. And was wanting to reach him at the earliest, so that she could seduce him and probably confess her feelings to him. However, the lady pulled her, gagged her and injected an high dose drug after that she started feeling a bit dizzy. The lady left her tumbling at each step. Co-incidentally she collided with a strong back and of course it was AS. As she was about to fall AS caught her.

AS- "Avani ji...Aap thik toh hain ??"

AM- "Aap hain na ab...Toh hume kya hoga ??"

AS- "Aap hosh mein nahi hai...Aapko abhi hotel chalna chahiye..."

AM- "Jab tak aap humaare saath hain, tab tak aap hume kahin bhi le jaaiye...Hume koi farak nahi padta..."

AS sensed she was not in her right senses so, consequently his attempts would fail miserably each time. As a better alternative he called HM-

AS- "Jaan..."

HM- "Haan Anu..."

AS- "Avani ji ko kisi ne drugs diye hain...Isliye aap sab ab zyaada saavdhaan rahiye...Woh blackmailer kahin bhi ho sakta hai..."

HM- "Okay...Jai Hind..."

HM- "Team, blackmailer ne AM ko kisi ne drugs diye hain jiski wajah se ab woh hosh mein nahi hai...Anu...Aah !!! D.S.P Sir ne call karke bataaye...Isliye aap sab alert ho jaaiye aur iss area kii patrolling keejiye..."

Everyone except VS- "Yes MS..."

After 30 minutes of continuous patrolling, they caught the cyber thief. The cyber thief named Aakarsh was one of the most wanted criminals. His prime job was to send threat calls to the famous celebrity and capture as much money as he could. He escaped the hands of police each time cunningly. Even the cyber department failed to capture and send him behind the bars. But our technical expert SS racked her brains and within no time she found out a way to trap him and then our lady dabanng KS almost sent him to the doors of death. But after lot of insistence from HM and VS she stopped beating the person. After getting beated so badly the culprit had no words left in order to justify him. So he surrendered easily. HM spoke one of her shaayaris to make the miscreant realise his mistake and she accomplished in doing so. the central police took him away to jail him.