⚘Happy Home

Silly and Milly were two siblings
One day they saw an injured fairy
They helped the fairy and were granted two wishes.

They both were only seven
Their mom was scolding them to clean their rooms.
They got annoyed and asked for the flying ship so that they find a happy home of their own.

Fairy granted their first wish and gave them a flying ship, that can take them to three-place!
They flew away from their only home searching for their happy home.

On their magic ship, they went to the garden of Apple trees!
Milly told Silly, "what a perfect place this is, our backyard doesn't even have an apple tree."
Silly nods stuffing sweet apples and they fill their cheeks.

"Is this the happy home you wanted?" Fairy asked the kids.
"No this place only has apple trees," Kids said in unison and hops on the magic ship.

The magic ship takes them to a pretty fairy garden and they fall on the flower bed with a happy face.
"Is this the happy home you wanted?" The fairy asked again.
"No this place doesn't have any food," Kids said in unison and hops on the magic ship.

This time magic ship took them to the island of lots of fruits and vegetables!

"Why this place doesn't have cooked food," Silly asks in an annoyed tone.
"You have to do it on your own," fairy replied in a stern tone.

"I miss mom's food," Milly said and the kids started crying.

Thunderstorm clouds surround the island and it started to rain heavily!

Kids get wet from head to toe and thought about their mom,
how their mom used to come with an umbrella to pick them up from school.

Kids looked at their dirty clothes and thought about how their mom always gave them clean clothes to wear.

Kids' stomachs started growling and they think about their mom how their mom always worked hard to feed them warm and good food.

"Is this not the happy home you wanted?" Fairy asked the kids.
"No our happy home is our mom," Kids said in unison and hops on the magic ship once again.

Happiness drops from their faces again when the magic ship refuses to fly away!
"Didn't I told you both, about the only three-place rule!" fairy replies, and the kids started crying again.

"You still have a second wish," fairy reminds them.
"Take us to our mom, our happy place," the Kids say in a unison and the fairy tells them to close their eyes.

Kids open their eyes and see their mom standing in front of them.
"We missed you, Mom," the kids say and started crying again.
Mom wraps warm hands around the kids and says, "My Precious, did you had a nightmare?"

Kids sniffled and tightly hugged their mother with a promise to clean their room.

While arranging the boxes
Kids find the magic seeds under!
Dancing happily they go to their backyard, and plants the magic seeds with love and care!

After a while, an apple tree grew in their backyard along with flower beds and vegetables.

"This is our happy home," Kids said in unison and ran to call their mother.

Mother gets mesmerized,
Embracing kids in a warm hug Mother said, "and you both are my happy home."

••••••••••••••••••••|♡|••••••••••••••••••••

Love&Believe💜🦄

🌈 Let's stay connected🌸
💖Because the magic is in me, and the magic is in you.💜

💗Thank you for reading🍀