Surprise visitor.

It was a nice summer evening. It was my first day at the sea, I rented a small house at the beach since it didn't cost much and I wanted to relax near the ocean. I was wearing just a pair of trousers and was going around shirtless and barefoot.

After having dinner, I decided to relax in my bedroom. The house was tiny, with just a small living room with a sofa, a table and a small kitchen, a bathroom and the bedroom, where luckily there was a TV. I sit on the bed and turn on my Switch o play for the rest of the evening.

But, while I am having fun, I thought the main door opened. I pause my game and head to the living room, seeing that it was like that. I went to close it "It was just the wind" I say to myself. At the same time, it felt like the floor was a bit wet. "I am literally on the beach, it's normal like that". I lock the door this time and head back to the bedroom, without knowing who, or what, was in the living room.

All of a sudden, I feel something slimy starting to wrap around my right ankle. I watch my leg "What is going on?". There was a purple tentacle that was wrapping tightly around my ankle. It was quite big and strong and after it grabbed me, I get put upside-down, hanging by my right ankle.

Behind the sofa, a creature appeared "So, I got my new prey, eh?". I watched it: it was a pretty big octopus, of a nice purple color, slimy and with big yellow eyes. "Ehm... May I do something for you? I wasn't expecting, you know, to have a visitor... like you, eheh". I try to not look scared, but I was.

The octopus started wrapping another tentacle around my left ankle too "None of my victims expected a visit from me, Tako the octopus. Do you know why this house is so cheap? Because this way, I have lots of men to eat". He says as he tightly finish to wrap my left ankle.

The thing surprised me "What? You eat the visitors that came only to have some fun on the beach?". He replied "Why I shouldn't? Men are delicious. And you look really tasty". With a tentacle he started to caress my hairy chest "I love having hairy men like you for a meal" and then started to use it on my beard "So soft. It's like you prepared yourself just for being my dinner".

At that moment I got worried "Wait, I wasn't aware that I would have been become a dinner for someone! Is there anything I can do for you instead of being eaten?".

Tako replied "Yes... being my sweet dessert".