Licked on my feet.

Tako then gave me a little pause "Are you ready for part two?". "What? We already finished part one? I was having fun...". He smiled "Ahahah, now you are sad I'm not tickling your big feet? Don't worry. I'll let my tentacles relax for some time. As for your feet, they won't have any peace".

He kept tightly my ankles with his tentacles, as he ate both of my feet "W-wait! Didn't you say...". "Don't worry, I'm not going to eat you, at least for now. But your feet are way to tasty!". I feel my feet in his mouth, his lips closed on them. Then, his slimy and wet tongue started licking my right sole, from heel to toes "Ohohoh, I see whwhwhat you are doing, ahahahah!" I say, laughing a lot.

"The most delicious feet. You are sure the best meal I ever had". After licking my right sole for a while, he started licking my left sole, leaving my right fool drooling in saliva. I kept laughing feeling the wet tongue all over my foot, as he also started licking between my toes "Ahahahah, you are good both with yout tentacles and your tongue!".

After more licking, he took my feet out of his mouth and left me upside down "Time for a change". He opened his mouth again, this time he ate me. I feel his tentacles keeping my feet outside "I know you are worried, but I promised I'm not going to eat you! Just stay there as I have some fun". His mouth is warm and wet again, but his tongue is soft and comfortable "Well... Ohohohok!" I said, as I feel my feet attacked on the soles by his tentacles.

As I am trapped in his mouth, he stroked his tentacles all over my feet, wrapping them around my toes and over my feet "Now that they are full of saliva, are they even more ticklish?" he asked, while I laughed inside his mouth "Ahahahahah, ohohohohoh sure thehehy are!". Tako kept going like that for a while, until he spit me out on the sofa, keeping my ankles "Well, that was fun, my dear tasty meal".