Feet for the future.

Tako then spat me out in my house "We are back?". He nodded "Yes. You better catch some sleep. You can also sleep inside my mouth". I smiled at the idea "Well, it was warm and comfortable in there, so why not". He sighed "What's the matter? We played all day, are you tired too?". "No... I'm just a bit sad, honestly. As I said, I ate lots of people, but today I met you. And you are going back soon, right?". I replied "Well, I have to return home, it's just a holiday". He coiled my ankles again with his tentacles, keeping me upside down "Wish we had more time to play with your feet".

While I was hanging, I replied "Seems like you will miss me a lot and I will miss you too. You are my best friend, Tako". "Same for you, ahah". "Well... than what if I don't go back home and stay here?". He smiled "Really? Would you do that?". "Well, it doesn't look like your tentacles will let me go, right?". "Never! Oh, that's a relief!". He said, starting tickling my feet again with his tentacles. "Ahahahah, Tako!". "You need all the tickling of the world! Thank you for staying! I'm so happy!".

After that, he swallowed me again "Together forever. We are the bestest friends of all time!". I replied from inside his mouth "Absolutely! Well, good night, Tako". I made my self comfortable on his tongue, inside his mouth, starting to sleep. "Good night" he replied, starting to sleep too.