Relaxing my feet with a massage.

I smile looking at him "So, what are you going to do now?". "You sure are an impatient dinner, ahah. Anyway, I was thinking to relax a bit, massaging your big feet". I agreed "Ok, so I will have still energy for the next phases of my torture, ahah".

Tako started massaging my ankles "So, how does it feel?". "Great. I like being restrained and others having no mercy on my feet". "Tell me the truth, have you ever been tickled?". "Absolutely. And I loved every session, ahah". He smiled too "I see, they have good taste too, you are hairy like a teddy bear, what's not to love?". I blushed "Thanks, ahah".

He used two tentacles to wrap both my feet and massage them "Do you want me to squeeze them more?" "Oh, use all your strenght! We have a deal, do what you desire". He massaged them with more strength, but still gently to make them feel good "Your feet are so soft and manly. And sure they are big! I see lots of feet from people going on the beach, but your are awesome".

He used then his last four tentacles to massage each of my toes "Your cute toes can't escape". "Why should they?". "Ahah, it's pretty funny how in the beginning you were surprised and now you are here enjoy your torture... or relax, at the moment. But well, you are lucky your feet are so amazing. Otherwise, you would have been already digested!".

He started to sniff my right sole "Such a nice smell, what is your secret? You know, I have eight tentacles and I ate lots of men, but your feet have a nice odor". I thought "Maybe it's because I'm always barefoot?". He started smelling my left sole "Who knows. But also, who cares! I found your feet and now they are mine, eheh".

After smelling some more, he unwrapped my feet, but kept my ankles "Relaxed enough?". "I think so". "Great". He then asked my feet "Are you two ready for the next session?". I wiggled my toes "Looks like they are!". "Amazing, so, I have an idea" he said with a big smile.