Feet tickled on the beach.

After that, Tako said "So, I have an idea but I don't know if you would agree". I asked "Is it something dangerous? I mean, the deal is that you can use my feet anyway you want, otherwise you would have the rights to eat me. So, don't worry!". He smiled back "Eheh, I knew you wouldn't have say no". He left me upside down by my ankles, swallowing me whole "Just stay in my mouth, it's a surprise!".

I had no idea what he was doing as I stayed inside his warm, wet mouth, so I waited some minutes, until I got spit out on the sand, inside a hole "Here is the surprise, we are staying on the beach for this one". He said, as he started putting back the sand In the hole.

I let him cover me, leaving outside only my feet and my head "I can't even move, ahah". "I'll save you after we are done, don't worry. Just to be safe, I'll keep your ankles like always". "No worries, I love having your tentacles around them". Tako wrapped again both my ankles "Ok! Let's start!".

As I was stuck in the sand, Tako started tickling between my toes with his six tentacles "Ahahahahah, you are going already for the weak spot?". "Ahah, you already said that, but to me it looks like your whole feet are super sensitive and soft! You look very manly with your beard and hairy chest, but if someone knew about your feet, you would be defeated immediately!". "I know, ahahahahah!".

After torturing my toes, he used four tentacles to wrap both my big toes and pinky toes to keep them spread, as the other two started to tickle between each toes "Ahahahahah, my toes!". "I was thinking about givin each one of them a name since they are so cute!".

After freeing my toes, he kept tickling under them, while going around my arches with four tentacles "I'm reaching the heels. Don't worry, I'll keep tickling you whole soles!". "Eheheheheh, I really don't mind thahaht!".

Two tentacles then went to tickle my heels, as he said, tickling my whole soles all around "Ahahahahah, thahahat's amazing!". "We sure are both having a lot of fun!".

After all the tickling, he decided to free me. He dragged me by my ankles and kept me upside down "Wow, that was intense". "And my tentacles still haven't finished yet. I have another place in my mind". "Will you take me there?". "I'd love too!".

He threw me inside his mouth, as he started going somewhere else for another surprise "It won't take long, don't worry". "I mean, in the end it's pretty comfortable inside your mouth, ahah!".