Introductions {1}

POV: Sang Sorenson

I woke up and stretched my arms to the ceiling frowning at my nails that the paint was chipping on. Blue nail polish was pretty but when it got old, it looked its age.

Tossing my covers off of me, I stood up, and walked over to my dresser to choose an outfit for the day. Today was THE day. I was a Senior and school was finally starting back up.

I should go back a little. My name is Sang Sorenson, and I'm 18 years old and I attend Ashley Waters High School. I live in a house with my father but I hardly ever see him. I had my own room and I did my own thing so not seeing him was a whatever kind of thing to me.

School had been in for about 3 weeks when there were one too many fights, bomb threats, etc. so they closed it down for a little while during which time we all were transitioned into an alternative school. We were now being allowed back at AW; I heard that we were having some new things implemented to handle the violence and stuff but I wasn't too enthusiastic about it. When Bryan was going to AW, he said that they closed the school like this at least twice a year and it was never any better after they opened it.

I know you're wondering who's Bryan, well Bry--

My phone buzzed at that moment and I looked over at it to see the screen flashing "Wil."

Smiling curiously, I tapped the lime colored button that would allow me to speak to one of my only true friends.

"Sang?"

"Morning Will. What's up?"

"Well--I--You know school starts this morning."

"Yes, I know, I meant what's up with the early phone call?," I said jokingly. Wil knew he could call me at anytime for anything but he didn't usually call this early in the morning.

"Oh that. Well, I got that information you wanted."

Did I forget to mention Wil is the absolute best hacker I've ever seen? The kid's a genius with technology. If he can't get into it, then it's obviously alien space tech or something.

"Ok, spill," I commanded as I moved to go to the bathroom and handle my business. I pressed the mute button while I did what I had to do and then unmuted it afterwards. I could take a quick bath while he informed me.

"Ok. There are 7 of them coming in but from what I can tell there are 2 teachers as well so a total of 9."

Great 9 new guys.

"2 of them are already on the football team; guess Coach knew he wanted them the second he saw em or something. Another one of them, his name's Victor Morgan. He's some kind of famous piano player. Pretty good, I think. I listened to a taped recording of one of his concerts last night. Sang, I'm telling you, the guy's kind of awesome. I mean, he could--"

"And the rest of them, Wil?" I cut him off. If Wil liked something he could keep going about it forever.

"Oh yeah. Okay, I didn't dig too deep since they didn't seem like anything really important but the others are Dakota Lee, North Taylor, Lucian Taylor--they are brothers I think though they look nothing alike--Nathan Griffin, and Gabriel Coleman. Oh, and Silas Korba. Silas, now he's a big guy. Him and North are the footballers. Dakota is signed up for every single AP class AW has; I couldn't find a result for an IQ test though I'm guessing he must be pretty smart. The rest have regular classes. I took the liberty of changing your schedule a little bit so that you had at least one class with each of them."

Pulling out the stopper, I let the water run down the drain as I dried off and pulled on a matching pair of black undies and bra and then my stupid uniform.