Introductions {5}

POV: Sang Sorenson

I took off after them. 

If he caught her, only God knows what the idiot would get up to. He liked the chase. He liked them to fight. I knew that from personal experience. Eddie got off on the thrill of being rejected. And then he made the girl pay for rejecting him in the first place.

Karen was one of those who wasn't a follower at all. She didn't swear loyalty to anyone. She didn't particularly care about it at all. 

If Rocky's followers bothered her, I didn't know about it but even if I did, it didn't matter since she explicitly told me she didn't want me protecting her.

I'd offered. She'd refused. 

But now I was going to be really late to Ms. Smith's class because I have to save her from Eddie, the super idiot.

I'll admit it ticked me off. My female followers knew that if they were ever cornered by Eddie, they should text or call me or Wil asap. The second they even see Eddie near them, like seriously. The guy's an A1 creep.

I turned a corner to see Karen's hair flying out as she turned another. Eddie was hot on her heels turning the corner after her seconds later.

I huffed but picked up my speed. 

On the next hall, luck was on my side.

Karen was about in the middle of the hall. Eddie was no more than a foot away from her. 

But I was lucky because this hall was the one where Greg was in class...if he went to class that is.

Blame Wil. He makes sure I know as much as possible about the other 1s.

I pulled out my phone, keeping my eye on Eddie and Karen who was now backed up against yet another locker this time her eyes flicked back and forward between me and him. I quickly texted Wil "Tell Greg to step into the hall. And make it an order."

Greg hated when I "ordered" him. As a 1, he didn't have to listen to me whatsoever. It just pissed him off that I even tried it.

Wil didn't reply back but he's good and he's fast.

It was only seconds later that Greg did his weird limp-walk that he liked to call "swagger" into the hall letting the classroom door swing closed on its own. The sound was a loud SLAM carrying a sense of finality with it.

As in we need to finally get this guy under control.

Eddie's head looked from his leader to me and I smirked at his glare. 

After seeing North's scowl, Eddie's glare would never get to me.

"What's going on, what the fuck do you got your nerdy boyfriend textin me for?"

I exhaled loudly. Ignoring his attitude, I calmly replied "You need to control your 2. He keeps harassing girls in this school I'll handle him myself."

1s didn't usually go after 2s; it was a kind of unspoken rule that no 1 really personally did anything to another's 2. We could set it up definitely. Like Greg setting up some of his followers to bully Wil. It was possible.

Everything has a loophole.

I didn't exploit that one, but Eddie was one of the most deserving of it that I'd seen in my entire life.

Greg grimaced. He wasn't in the mood obviously.

"I'm not dealin with this kinda shit right now. I got real shit to take care of. E, man, leave the scary bitch alone. You can have fun another time."