Sang's the 1: Part 20

____________________Sang's the 1: Part 20_________________________

~~~~~Wil Winchester's POV~~~~~

Wil followed the little pink dot on the screen that represented his best friend throughout the school.

It was making him take longer-to turn up the A.C. that is. He already turned it on but he was sure he could get it to work at a "super" speed if he could just focus on the tech side. His attention, however, would not leave that dot for long no matter how much energy he tried to use. He hated knowing Sang was out there barely able to see a thing and then the idiots like Greg and Rocky who would love to 'teach her a lesson' were there too.

Wil groaned and pulled at his hair for only a moment before taking a deep breath, cracking his knuckles, and pulling up the screen with the Academy Guys trackers on them as well.

He wasn't able to track all of their phones but the one named Gabriel had a standing Amazon account and Wil was able to send in a lojack-type of virus to Gabriel's phone that was also a trojan so Gabriel wouldn't know it was on there. All he'd had to do was wait for Coleman to log into his Amazon account and the trojan activated itself. Wil used that to keep up with Gabriel. From Coleman's phone, Wil was able to jump, for lack of a simpler term, into Lucian Taylor and Victor Morgan's phones. Morgan had too much encryption on his phone and Wil got tired of butting his head against that particular wall so he focused on the two he had.

When those two blips stopped moving and Sang's pink one was making its way towards it, Wil cursed knowing something bad was going down.

His fingers flew over the keyboard as he worked on the air conditioning unit. Ashley Waters was a sucky school, but they found time to add even the basic systems like air conditioning onto their online servers?

Honestly, it was the stupidest thing they could do. If Wil wanted, he could set up a root, treacle himself in using a code slightly like the one he was using now to hack in, and turn the A. C. on and off at his will even from home. Of course he had no reason to do something so silly, but it was a possibility.

"HA!," Wil snapped his fingers went he got in and, with a simple reference key, he turned the units up all over the school. Since the fog was put into the vents, and turning the a.c. on had already started to clear things up a little, it should be almost back to normal visibility soon. It was all he could do to help his best friend from in here.

The library itself had no vents to save the books from oxygenation or something. Yeah, Wil had a feeling the school just didn't want to spring for the extra time it'd have taken to have vents installed in here but whatever.

The pink dot was still moving.

"What's that," a feminine voice asked over his shoulder. The girl Sang left in here with him and demanded he take care of.

A finger appeared in front of him and landed on his screen and he almost hyperventilated. Why would she touch his screen?! Does she not realize how hard it is to get mushy fingerprints off? Of all the-

"Wil?," Sarah said this time allowing her hand to land on his shoulder.

What should I do? Turn around? What would I say? Obviously she wants something. But Sang said to watch her in here. What could I-

"Wil! There's someone banging at the door!"

The exclamation drew Wil from his thoughts and he breathed a sigh of relief when the girl removed her hand and moved a few steps away from him. He stood and eyed the others in the library. "Everybody be quiet," he spoke softly. "Get back there between the shelves in case it's someone from the Rivals' sides." He waited while they followed his order.