Sang's the 1: Part 21

~~~~~Sang's POV~~~~~ :The End

I'd found a few others by now and sent them to the library. I was able to give them general directions so I hoped they found it. I would hate to find out I sent them into more trouble.

I did manage to find out, though, from Mike that Rocky and Greg were supposedly in the gym getting something from their lockers. He said he wasn't sure and, from the tone of his voice, I could tell he was telling the truth.

I knew that I'd go there to find them after I got to the kids in the music room. It was most likely they were getting weapons; everyone knew Greg kept a knife and Eddy kept a gun in their gym lockers. I'm not sure what Rocky would have in his though. Nobody ever really checked those lockers and, as 1's, people would have to be crazy to break into their lockers anyway.

I should've done it though and gotten rid of any weapons the second I started hearing this Last Day rumor; if someone got stabbed or shot, it'd be all on me. It made me more determined to get done with this as soon as I could.

______ ( teaser from last chappie ends) _______

I called out to the guys, worried out of my mind as they yelled for Luke. He was so....so....sunlight. Luke's smile, his hair, his very aura reminded me of a day when its raining and so gloomy and you just hate it so but then the sun plays peek-a-boo and jumps from behind the clouds and you just can't help but grin at it. That was Luke. I'd destroy anyone who hurt him; the stupid rules, the stupid Rank Rivalries, all of it could go to hell if those idiots laid one finger on one of those guys.

No one answered me but the fog and darkness was clearing up really well now and I silently thanked Wil and God for Wil's skill.

I could see pretty well; it was just like if you added the 'blur' effect to a picture so I could make out the whole scene now.

And I was pissed.

Greg held a knife at the throat of .... I believe his name was Max. He was blonde, with a fair build, and actually he could very easily...be....mistaken for Luke! I gasped as the realization hit me. That bastard went after MY Luke!

Without waiting for a word, I charged straight at the most dangerous idiot at the moment: Greg.

When we collided, Max slumped to the ground and I faintly heard someone yelling "Get him to the Doc," but my mind was covered by a red haze known only to me as absolute fury.

My fist collided over and over with Greg's face. I was on top of him straddling his waist and his body was limp; he was unconscious but my fists kept going. His head snapped side to side with my fists but I didn't care. I kept hitting. NO ONE hurts Luke!

Hands touched me from behind and I remembered that there were others here.

Gabriel, Luke, North, and Victor were gone and Max was as well though there was a pretty good sized puddle of blood where he was. I had little doubt he would make it; that Academy Dr. Green guy would have to be a miracle worker to save Max.

The thought made me sadder. We had a duty to these students. When they chose to follow us it was because they thought we could protect them. Max wasn't even one of mine but he was for sure not being protected was he?!

When I got sad, I got angry again. My foot spun out and connected with the side of Rocky's head. Caught unaware, he was out like a light.

Silas' arms came around me and he lifted me from the floor. I inhaled deeply and calmed almost instantaneously. He was as strong as the ocean, as immovable, as powerful. And he was on my side.

I was surprised that Eddy was nowhere to be seen since I would've thought he'd be all too happy to join Greg and Rocky going after my Academy Guys.