Sang's the 1:Part 19

**Gabriel's POV**

"Fucker!," I exclaimed as my foot connected with the abdomen of some faceless asshole. Me and his brothers were calmly...well, as calm as they could be when

North had just demanded they "get their motherfucking asses to the goddamned library to keep Sang Baby safe" walking down the hallway. Kota had--like the fuckin genius he has always been--remembered the complete layout of the school before we even enrolled completely. So yeah, as long as he knew that we had just came in from the courtyard, Kota could lead us anywhere in this school.

Gotta love that smart shit.

Then, a few minutes in, hands just started reaching out. At first, I thought it was Luke's goofy ass doing a prank that he just forgot to leave me out of. I even laughed and joked with him "I knew you wanted me Lukey boy but it ain't gonna happen," but Luke's voice was further away when he responded "Um. Gabe...I've got my Forever. But you can harbor your secret crush on me as long as it doesn't bother Sang." I heard the amusement in his voice but I could also detect the underlying tension; that was when I snapped into serious mode. Nobody made Lucian Taylor get serious unless it was family! 

Throwing out a left hook punch, I caught my guy--whoever the hell this chickenshit was--off guard. Typical. Probably thought I was the weak one, like most people assume just because I dress differently. Motherfuckers are so judgemental nowadays; it's society's fault that future generations will never fucking get to know another human being on a level deeper than "Wyd?", or  "Lol!", or "OMG we are so besties for life!" Damned text talk......

His clenched fist was clenched all wrong apparently as it connected with my stomach but I heard him hiss too. He must have not had his thumb in the right position. 

Blah blah blah and a some time later, I heard grunts and of courses curses and I was--as I already mentioned--kicking this bastard in the abdomen. He went down like a sack of shit. Dusting my hands, I let loose a shrill whistle. "Oy! You fuckers good?!"

Nathan drolly responded "Yeah, I'm good."

Victor's quiet "I think I might have seriously damaged this guy. I wish we could actually see more than an inch in front of our faces."

North grunted, "Shit yeah what Vic said."

I could practically hear Kota's brain ticking. "I got turned around a bit; I can't be too sure what direction we're to go in now." 

"Where were we before they showed up?," Nate asked. 

"We were going to get Aggele Mou," Silas put in. I snorted. Of course we were. Trouble was where trouble was; I had a feeling we'd be going to 'save' her a lot.

I was about to say something smartassed but I realized one voice was missing. "LUKE!," I yelled, "Where are ya, bestest bud?" 

A groan sounded off and then "What the fuck?! Luke say something! Where are you?!" I wanted to smack North's ass. How the hell were we supposed to hear Luke's reply over his bellowing.