Introductions {7}

POV: Sang Sorenson

Thinking of the incident reminded me to let Wil know all the particulars. We wouldn't want my followers getting the wrong information from Eddie or Greg. Wil could text a few of them and let them know what to spread.

Taking out my phone, I twisted so that Nathan's body and my side were shielding it from Ms. Smith's gaze if she decided to look up.

Sang (Me) : little incident with Karen and Eddie. She wanta to know why Greg forced Derek ontk his side. Didn't realize what kinda guy Eddie is. Its handled. I told her to tell Derek to come talk to mw or you and we'd see what we could do. You can just send out that Eddye went a little too far with a girl and got stopped.

Wil : Got it. Your next class is in Music Room B.

He didn't send another text so I typed: 

explain

Because all 7 of the Academy Guys are enrolled in that class and one of the teachers who came with them is the instructor. Mr. Blackbourne. I've listed you as a violin student.

WHAT?!

And I immediately followed up with,

Wil I don't play the violin

The only thing I played was when I pressed the play button on my cell phone.

duh Sang but you're always listening to classical music and you.mentioned before how you'd like to learn to play the piano or violin.

yeah thanks Anyway...so what do the guys--

 I didn't get to finish my text or send it because a grunt from behind me sounded closer than I thought it would. 

"Put your phone up," North's deep voice rumbled, sounding extra husky in the form of a whisper.

I looked back and realized that he was mere inches from me. My eyes flew to his lips. So close I could practically taste the banana he must've eaten for breakfast. It smelled like ambrosia coming from him. A little leaning  and I would be planted on those lips.....a little more...

I jumped back blushing hard remembering who I was who he was and where we were. 

I couldnt believe i was acting so...like a sex crazed wanton! But then...just look at him..

Snap out of it Sang! 

I forced myself to look at his facial expression but it was granite. I couldn't tell if he had read my messages. I couldn't tell if he was repulsed that I was about to kiss him. I couldnt tell if--like me--he was feeling this agonizing disappointment that I stupidly pulled back.

He finally spoke but his words held no clue to his thoughts or emotions either. "Put your phone up before you get caught and in trouble."

Nodding, I exhaled a breath and pressed the lock button to lock the screen on my phone. Slipping it back into my bra, I thought for a momemt on what Wil had gotten me into.