Late Night Kisses - J.C.

Requested by: Oof123UwU

Name: Amarantha Greene (16)

Love Interest: Johnny

Relation: None

It was a Saturday night, and I had nothing better to do. It was nice outside, and it didn't look like it was going to rain. 

I decided to go to the lot and just look at the stars. 

I put on my shoes and my jean jacket and headed outside.

The lot was close to my house and I hoped I wouldn't get jumped on the way there. 

As I approached the lot, I saw my best friend, Johnny, sitting on one of the old sofas.

"Hey Johnnycake," I said as I plopped down beside him.

"Hey, Amarantha." He said. 

I heard faint yelling from down the street, and I knew it was Johnny's parents. 

"Your folks fighting again?" I asked.

Johnny shyly nodded his head.

"Hey, it's okay, Johnny," I said and wrapped my arms around him. He leaned his head on my shoulder and sighed. 

"Can you stay out here with me tonight?" Johnny asked. 

"Of course I will Johnny." I smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

He blushed and pulled me closer to him.

We stayed looking up at the stars, pointing out the constellations to each other.

"Amarantha?" I looked over to him.

Johnny started to lean in closer to me. I did too. 

He put his hand at the back of my neck, pulling me closer, and finally touching his lips to mine. 

He put his hands on my waist, pulling forward, causing me to straddle him. 

"Be my girl?" He mumbled against my lips.

I pulled away, as much as I didn't to, "Yes." I said smiling and kissing him one more time.

A/N

This is really short, sorry. :p 
I hope you liked it!