A/N - Sorry

I'm sad to say this, but unfortunately, I will not be updating this book anymore as I have lost interest in writing for The Outsiders.

I never thought it would come to this, I thought I would be in this fandom forever. Don't get me wrong, I love The Outsiders! It's one of my favourite movies from the 80s and I will always love it. If it wasn't for The Outsiders, I wouldn't be on Wattpad reading and writing many of my interests.

These 7 characters from one of my favourite books/movies will always have a special place in my heart, and a little piece of me is sad I'm leaving this chapter of my life. 

But this isn't the end, I promise! I'm currently working on my last book for The Outsiders, it is a Two-Bit Matthews fan fiction. 

After that, I'll be writing more for rockstars and other characters that I take more interest in.

I have some planned for the following people:

~ Jon Bon Jovi

~ Roger Taylor (yes another one lol)

~ Ben Hardy (it will go hand-in-hand with the Roger Taylor one previously mentioned)

~ Tommy Lee

~ Robby Keene

~ Andrew Clark (I'm still a little unsure about this one)

~ and to other ones that will be of my own characters

I hope you all look forward to these books, the soonest one you can expect is the Two-Bit Matthews one. I don't have a certain time of when it will be out, but hopefully before the New Year lol. 

Once again, I'm sorry if you followed me for Outsiders content, it's just not me anymore.

I still will be writing, so don't worry. I just want to thank everyone for the support I've gotten (and for the hate comments and replies too 😘) it really made me happy.

I still get replies to this day of books I've read in May of 2021 and it always makes my day to see what kind of stupid shit I've commented. 

I love you all My Dead Livers

Stay Gold <3