Cheater - K.M.

Requested by: vsapta

Name: Posh (21)

Love Interest: None

Relation: Two-Bit's ex-fiancé

"So, tell me about how you and Two-Bit broke up again?" My best friend, Brenda, asked.

"I told you this story a million times, Brenda," I said.

"I know but it's so funny." 

"Fine," I said. 

Flashback

I was walking down the aisle, my dad was giving me away. "You look absolutely stunning." He whispered in my ear. "Thank you, dad," I said. 

My parents were really happy for me that I was finally getting tied down. But the truth is, I found out that he was cheating on me with one of his co-workers. Yes, I know, he has a job it's a fucking miracle. The point is, I know the perfect way to call him out on it. 

I finally made it to the alter. "You look beautiful," Two-Bit said. Even though he was cheating on me, he sure did treat me real nice. 

"Thank you," I said. 

The priest started the ceremony and I got real nervous. I'm breaking up with him in front of everybody. What are people gonna say?

"Keith Matthe-" 

"It's Two-Bit." Everyone started laughing.

"Alright, Two-Bit, do you take Posh to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, 'till death do you part?" 

"I do," Two-Bit said with a big grin on his face.  

"Posh, do you take Two-Bit to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, 'till death do you part?" 

I took a deep breath, it's now or never. "No, I don't." Two-Bits face dropped and everyone gasped. "You lying son of a bitch. I hope you have fun with Mary!" I said to Two-Bit and bonked him over the head with my bouquet of flowers.

"Is this true?"  I heard the priest ask Two-Bit but I couldn't care less about what he had to say, I was already halfway down the aisle in the opposite direction.

End of Flashback

I finished my story and Brenda was giggling a little bit. 

"I got to say, I kind of miss him. He still treated me nice, I guess not to raise suspicions." I said.

"Yeah, well at least now you're not in a toxic relationship," Brenda said, trying to cheer me up. 

"I guess you could say, sometimes I regret doing that. But it broke my heart when I found out." I said.

"Hey, it's okay," Brenda reassured me. "You'll find someone a lot better than Two-Bit."

"Yeah, but I loved Two-Bit. I never found someone better than him." I said.

"Well, he's remarried now, and he's probably doing the exact same thing he did to you. Or maybe, he learned his lesson. Because that day, I saw the pain in his eyes. He really did love you." Brenda said.

"Oh, that makes me feel a lot better," I said. 

"I guess so. But hey, what about we get some ice cream, cheer you up a bit?" 

"Sounds like a plan!" I said. 

A/N

I'm sorry, this is not what you asked for at all, but I still hope you like it!