Rich Bitches - D.W.

Requested by: Zoeebug10

Name: Zoë (16)

Love Interest: Dally

Relation: None

"Hey baby, I'm gonna go get some popcorn, okay?" I told Dally. We were at the Drive-In watching some stupid beach movie. We were bored so we just came here. It's not like we were even paying attention to the movie anyways. 

"Alright. Here." He said and gave me some money. I kissed him on the cheek, to which he smirked at, and headed over to the concession stand.

"Two cokes, two popcorns, please," I said. The guy nodded his head went to get my order.

"Ugh, it's you." I heard an all too familiar voice scoff behind me.

"What do you want, Sherri? " I asked without turning around. 

"Nothing, just here to get snacks. But I guess they forgot to pick up the trash on the floor." She said. Does she want to play dirty? Okay, I will too.

"At least I don't try too hard not to be trash." I shot back.

"Here you go, ma'am." The guys who had previously taken my order handed me my food.

"Thank you," I said. I turned around and faced Cherry, "Bye, bitch." I said to her and gave her a fake smile. She rolled her eyes and I pushed past her. 

I started to make my way back over to where Dally was sitting, only to see two soc girls talking to Dally. He wasn't having any of it, I could tell. 

I walked right behind them and stood there for a minute, they didn't even notice me. 

"I smell rich bitches who live off of daddy's money," I said. They turned around and looked at me. "Why don't you girls just get out of here before I leave tread marks on your face."

Both girls scoffed at me and left. I sat back down beside Dally and handed him his coke and popcorn.

"Jealous much?" He asked.

"Well, you didn't seem interested so I thought I'd help you out," I smirked and took a sip of my coke.

"That's my girl," Dally said and put his arm around my shoulder. I smiled and kissed him on the cheek. 

The rest of the night we continued to watch the movie and then we went to Buck's and got a little drunk.

By a little, I mean a lot...

A/N

I hope you liked it!! I've never seen Fast and Furious, but based on that scene, it looks pretty interesting. Maybe I'll watch it sometime.
Sorry, this was really short :(
Once again, thank you for requesting!
Stay Gold My Dead Livers!