1.

"3 din ab mujhe teri shakal nahi dekhni paregi." Shiva said. "Pure Somnath ko chudail se chutti milegi."

Raavi had come to the store to buy some items for her trip. She was supposed to leave the next morning itself, and wanted to meet Shiva to tease him one last time before she left. The stuff she had to buy was a ruse. She could do very well without them. However, her bhootnath had beat her here. He started with his annoying comments first. Raavi knew exactly what to say to turn the tables. She was just waiting for Shiva to finish packing up her stuff. She was afraid he would refuse to sell her anything if she started their fight.

When Shiva handed her her bag, Raavi smiled, extra sweetly. "Mujhe bhi toh bhootnath se 3 din ki chutti milegi. Jab story ka villain nahi hoga, tab hero aur heroine khulke romance karenge."

Shiva's eyes lit up with rage and Raavi giggled. She achieved her mission. Shiva walked up her and lifted her by her knees. He took her out of the store and put her down. Raavi stared at him in annoyance.

"Bhaag yaha se. Aur dobara yaha aayi toh Somnath ke bahar fikwa dunga." Shiva warned.

"Jaa hi rahi hu kal subah. 3 din tak nahi milungi tujhse." Raavi shouted. "Dev aur mujhe tujhse chutti milegi. Mere wapas aate aate sab kuch badal jayega. Bhabhi bolne ke liye ready rehna."

She walked off before Shiva could reply. Raavi had plans to propose to Dev during their trip. She had already made all the arrangements with her friends. Raavi thanked God for this extended weekend holiday. Dev made plans to go for this picnic with his old and new friends. Raavi and Dev's college friends and Dev's new friends from his MBA program were going on this picnic. Raavi had researched that the place was very beautiful. They were going to stay in Dev's friend's farmhouse. Raavi was going to propose him at night, and she was going to record it to send it to Shiva so he could start practising calling her bhabhi.

***

Raavi got on the bus at the agreed upon time. Everyone was already there. She hugged her friends and said hi to Dev. There were eight people in total. Dev introduced her to his two friends- Rishita and Ashish. It was Ashish's farm house they were going to so Raavi thanked him for arranging their accommodations. Then she said hi to Rishita and introduced herself, but Rishita just gave a cold reply and went to the back of the bus. Dev joined her there and so did Ashish.

"Raavi yaha baith." Pari called her.

Raavi went and sat with her. She was confused as to why Rishita spoke to her so coldly. Her behaviour felt off. Usually everyone who met Raavi liked her instantly, the only exception being Shiva. Perhaps it was nothing and she was overthinking. She didn't think much of it and began talking to Pari.

"Tu sachhi Dev ko propose karne waali hai?" Pari asked. "Phir se soch le Raavi. Ladkiyan ladko ko propose nahi karti."

"Tu kaunse century mein jee rahi hai?" Raavi asked. "Ab na ladki ladke ko propose kar sakti hai. Bohot cool hai. Aur main toh record karke Shiva ko bhejungi. Phir use video call karungi uska expression dekhne ke liye."

Pari was about to say something when Twinkle joined them. She asked Raavi about her plan so Raavi told her. She was going to ask Dev to take a walk with her in the evening, drawing him away from everyone. Then she was going to propose to him, some place where no one could see them.

"Waise yeh Rishita ka kya scene hai?" Pari asked. "Dev aur Rishita close lag rahe hai."

"Pari tu na thoda broad minded ho jaa. Ek ladke ki female friends ho sakti hai." Raavi said.

"Tune thik kaha." Twinkle said. "Par tu sure hai na inke beech kuch nahi chal raha?"

"Of course Twinkle. Dev bachpan se mera hai. Pura Somnath jaanta hai. Tu aise gadheriyo wala sawal puchna bandh kar." Raavi said. "Ek bas woh Shiva nahi maanta."

Then Raavi suddenly stood up. She went to the back where Dev was sitting and clicked a selfie with him. Then she got back to her seat and sent her and Dev's selfie to Shiva. She waited patiently for him to see the message, but he left her on read. Raavi pouted.

"Bus ride bohot romantic hai. Thandi thandi hawayein aur bas Dev aur main. Sabse achha toh hai ki koi bhootnath nahi hai taang arane ke liye."

"Raavi, tu kyu use tang karti hai?" Pari asked. "'Aa bail mujhe maar' wala kaam karti hai tu."

"Tu nahi samjhegi. Shiva aur mera bachpan se aisa hai." Raavi said. "Woh jab mujhe apni family maan lega tab main use irritate karna chod dungi."

Raavi's phone vibrated. "Zyada sapne mat dekh. Aisa kuch nahi hone wala."

"Aur ho gaya toh? Mujhe bhabhi bulayega?"

"Pure Somnath mein aag laga dunga par yeh hone nahi dunga."

"Tu bas chup chap store pe baith. Main yaha jo karna hai karungi. Thaali leke bhaiyya bhabhi ka swagat karna."

"Raavi phone rakh. Tera yeh roz ka natak hai. Humesha uss Shiva se baat karne lag jaati hai. Iss trip pe no Shiva." Twinkle said.

Raavi kept her phone on the side and gave a puppy look to her friend. "Okay sorry. Par no Shiva nahi kar paungi. Use selfies aur messages bhejke tang na karne se mera pet nahi bharega."

Twinkle and Pari both rolled their eyes. Raavi got back to her phone but there was no text from Shiva. She pouted and got back to her friends. They decided to play Antakshari on the bus. Raavi became the opponent to Dev unfortunately. She noticed Rishita holding onto Dev during the game, but she decided they were just friends. Raavi didn't want to be one of those girlfriends who wouldn't let her boyfriend be friends with other girls, so she decided not to think about it further.

"Dev tum kaafi achha gaate ho." Rohan said.

"Bakwaas mat kar. Iss world ka worst singer hu main." Dev said.

"Nahi Dev. Tum nahi, Shiva world ka worst singer hai. Woh gaata hai toh suraj bhi doob jaye uske gaane se bachne ke liye."

They all burst out laughing.

"Yaar I miss him." Rohan said. "Use bhi aana chahiye tha."

"Maine kaha tha use par use kaam tha." Dev said.

"Achha hai nahi aaya. Warna ab tak Raavi aur Shiva pura bus sarr pe utha lete." Pari laughed. "Unn dono ka jhagra sunke mujhe migraine ho jata."

Everyone laughed at that.